Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Horrific new uniforms?

Larry Brown #43

On the John Riggins show, Kevin Sheehan mentioned that some team has what he called "horrific new uniforms." I didn't catch the team he mentioned, but I could have sworn he said Tampa Bay. But looking at Tampa's website, their uniforms seem to be the same as they have been. Anybody know which team he might have been referring to? I'm curious to see these "horrific" uniforms. Thanks...

Pittman4Two, sadly, is about as smart as the average Buc fan. This week after the patriots lost to them, they all are walking around with their chests pumped out talking about how they beat the N.E. Patriots and this is going to be a great year. Maybe it's just me and the fact that I personally hate everything about the bucs, but if Bellichek had 3 timeouts with 2 minutes to go (which he did) would he not have called a single one of them before the bucs ran the clock out and kicked a FG had he GIVEN A RAT'S ASS? Don't you think he might have had Brady in there longer than 2 possessions, made Randy Moss and Malroney make the flight if it was a regular season game. The gene pool is shallow down here; it shows in the stupidity of Buc fans. They make Cowboys fans look like Stephen Hawking. The only reason they fire the cannons is because they wouldn't know they scored otherwise. I wish I never had to move down here from DC and count the days until my job lets me move back. From the "Alstott is better than Riggins" conversations to the "you have to be a Bucs fan if you live here", Every breath wasted talking to these morons kills me slowly. I can't even enjoy Pirates of the Caribbean due to my extreme hatred of all that is Buc related.

Archived