Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Is Going To The HoF Ceremony For Green And Monk?

Commander Adama

Darrell Green is definitely a first ballot Hall of Famer and I truly think that since Peter Queen got his guy in (The long-winded, cocaine-having Michael Irvin) this year, next year Art Monk will definitely be going in. So, that being said, who is going to go to Canton to listen to their induction? My wife and I have already made plans to be there...

HTTR!

I was thinking the same thing. A buddy of mine in ATL, who is an Eagles fan, has never been to the HOF. I've been before, but I would love to go again, especially if Green and Monk get in. So, we just started making prelim plans to go. I actually saw a site that had travel info for this year, don't know if the prices will be the same.

Oh and btw, :dallasuck

I think there will be a handful of people who will try to claim that Green isn't worthy of 1st ballot. It'll be the same Jerks who think that sportcenter highlights are worth more than overall production.

They'll be wrong, and hopefully there won't be enough to hold him for a that 1st year. Monk and Green at the same time would be nice.

If they go, I will absolutely, no doubt about it be there! Hopefully we can play in the HOF game as well, so I can see some preseason football!

NOOOOO!.. I never want to play in the HOF game again. That's a 5th preseason game....and 4 is already too many. Too much of a risk.

I think there will be a handful of people who will try to claim that Green isn't worthy of 1st ballot. It'll be the same Jerks who think that sportcenter highlights are worth more than overall production.

They'll be wrong, and hopefully there won't be enough to hold him for a that 1st year. Monk and Green at the same time would be nice.

I honestly think if anyone says Darrell Green is not a First Ballot Hall of Famer, then that person should be chemically castrated. The same with anyone who doesn't get Art Monk in the Hall of Fame this year.

I really loved hearing from Adam Schefter when reporting about the 2007 Hall of Fame Inductees, stated that both Green and Monk should get in next year!

I plan to go but I may have to reconsider if it's only Green. I made a personal vow that I wouldn't go to Canton, much less the HOF until Monk is in.

In fact this summer, I drove 5 miles out of my way when I was in the area to go to an ATM. The lady at a grocery store in a small town gave me directions to the bank I needed. I said "Is that in Canton?". She said "Yes, it is". I said "Can you tell me where the one in Massillon is? I'm boycotting Canton.

No doubt. This would one for the masses. I think all of the message boards should unite and plan a record-breaking attendance at that induction ceremony.

I heard Adam Sheffler on NFL Network say that it would be the "Summer of the Redskins" if both got inducted in the same class, LOL.

I don't trust the hall of fame voters. They'll make up some BS excuse that Green was too short or was only fast or didn't win MVP in one of the many SBs and doesn't deserve to be in there.

Just like some of those assclowns said said Monk wasn't relevant and not worthy of HOF b/c he didn't catch a TD in one of the many SBs he played in. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't make any plans for Canton b/c I have a strong feeling that neither Monk or Green will get in next year. I really hope I'm wrong but the HOF hasn't done anything to convince me otherwise.

Edit: If they make it in, I will go...no doubt.

I would love to go if either make it in but does anyone know the logistics for HOF inductions?

How in the world would one get their hands on tickets? Are there other non-induction events (other then the game) that the general public would be invited to?

I would love my first trip to Canton to be for Green's induction but I would think that getting access to the ceremony would be like getting Super Bowl tickets!

One thing is for sure if Monk does not get in, you will not see Pastabelly or Queen there for Green's induction for fear of their safety.

I am sure they are too busy attending other training camps and writing articles and pretending they actually know what they are doing.

I'll be there to celebrate true greatness. :point2sky . I really do hope that Green is a first ballot HOFer, I do. Because I thought that same thing about Monk when his first time came up. Just in case it isn't Monks' turn, I have an idea. Everyone on ES should go up to Canton with home or away or specialized jerseys of #81. :wavetowel . I'm very serious about this. I saw it done by some of the Steelers' players for Dick LeBeau. I know if all of us as apart of ES were to do this, we could send a very silent but loud protest. Complaining about it is one thing. Protesting is another. What do you guys think?:helmet: :feedback:

Archived