Extremeskins

Favorite Redskins To Never Make the Team

SteelNeil

Can we do better than SuperSkin?  

386 members have voted

1. 1. Can we do better than SuperSkin?

• No, SuperSkin is great!
    • Yes, SuperSkin super sucks.

Every year I pull for some clown that will never make the team. This Year Marcus Mason #23. He's Pre-season all world!! Where can I buy the jersey?

Which leads me to the point of this thread. Who do you guys think the best Non- Roster Skin to grace us in the pre-season?

My Vote: Babe Laughenburg (Forgive Spelling)

:eaglesuck :dallasuck :point2sky :applause:

Did Tory Nixon make the team? I just liked the name. Laufenberg had a great preseason for us but I thought he made the team as third string. That same preseason, I recall Raphael Cherry with some monster hits but pretty sure he made the team.

>> Cherry made the team in 1985, Babe Laufenburg was on the roster in 83-85.

>> Cherry made the team in 1985, Babe Laufenburg was on the roster in 83-85.

Yes. I remember Babe Laufenberg as a kid...I was amazed at him in the pre season and couldn't figure out WHY he wasn't our starter...lol...hey, I was just a kid and didn't understand pre seaosn just yet.

But he was indeed on our the active roster.

I'll go with Justin Skaggs. I think the guy deserved a shot and believed he always played hard and looked good in each preseason.

RIP Justin...

Nice call. That was a touching article that came out after his death. Such a shame for him to go so young.

if they never made the team are they really Redskins?

I guess if they wore our jersey (even if its just a penny) and they were contracted to us (even if it was terminated before it was completed) than they can count.

I really liked the feel-good story of Lumsden. It helped that he had a pretty good run against the Ravens in last years scrimmage.

More importantly though, I hope Bramlet can turn into a great back up. Even if Campbell excells, its never too bad to have a good back up. Worst comes to worst, we can pull a Matt Schaub on him.

Last Friday, Lumsden ran for 211 yards on just 12 carries with runs of 75 and 66 yards in the cfl.

He leads the league in rushing and is averaging almost 10 yards per carry. Much better than Ricky Williams could do up there last season.

He may be taking another shot at the nfl next year.

Archived