Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time for SuperSkin to go?

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Seriously - I gotta say....anyone who's gonna nitpick this kind of thing - WTF is the problem? Guy is hardcore. I'm pretty sure, at the point you feel the need to dress up in a Super Hero costume to express the intensity of your fandom, you pretty much don't give a **** what anyone 'thinks'. And I have to wonder why any real Redskin fan would care one way or another.

I suggest a heaping helping of 'lighten the **** up' is in order.

I can imagine if ES was around when the Hogettes started........what the threads would say.......AND how people would say they needed to "get in sync with the times"

And why is it so IMPORTANT to be the FAN POLICE...and think that YOUR interpretation of being a fan is any better or more creative than anyone else.

Who gives a rat's ass if anyone wants to dress up like anyone and be a fan.

Why does it matter?

I think this thread was a bit tongue-in-cheek.

Sorry you took it so seriously.

btw....don't even compare the Hogettes to SuperSkin.

I don't know about you guys, but this has to be the worst mascot or whatever you call it in the history of professional sports. Can we get someone to dress up like a Native American, or give us a Hogette, or SOMETHING?

If it's time for SuperSkin to be replaced by a semi-relevant mascot, let'em know here.

You DO realize that SuperSkin is just a fan, right? He's not a mascot. He's just a Redskins NUT...like a good portion of this board, including myself. Get rid of him? No way. We need MORE crazy fans like him.

:dallasuck :point2sky

Anyone who has a problem with SuperSkin should turn in his or her fan card.

I know SuperSkin and he is a great guy who is VERY passionate about the Redskins.

He is more of a hardcore fan then 90% of the ES community here and I don't see any problem with what he does.

If we had more fans like SuperSkin, FedEx Field would be a better place.

Any fan decked out in Skins gear is loyal to the team and not the visitors.

I'm tired of seeing a bunch of scrubs wearing the rival team's colors.

SuperSkin is keeping it real in his own way. I thought it was funny especially during the 35-7 Cowboy massacre.

SuperSkin is better than the Cowboy's Rowdy anyday.

Go on doing what you do SuperSkin.

SuperSkin isn't a mascot and really neither are the Hogettes or Chief Zee.....they are fans who wanted to represent the skins other than wearing a jersey. There are others as well like the Monks (dedicated to #81) who dress up in B&G robes

The Chief dresses up in headdress/NA outfits

The Hoggetts are grown men in dresses and pig-noses

And SS is in a Redskins-style Super-hero outfit.

It adds an element to the atmosphere at FedEx, I don't see a problem with it. If he is doing his part to make FedEx a more fun and louder place and not bothering other fans ;) I don't see the issue.

Almost kinda like telling fans to sit down and be quiet during 3rd down going after the guy. :2cents:

I'd much rather see a guy like Superskin using of the 92,000 tickets than another corporate jerk-off w/ his company seats he got for free, just so he can sit in the humidor the entire game and contribute nothing to the gameday atmosphere.

I'd much rather see a guy like Superskin using of the 92,000 tickets than another corporate jerk-off w/ his company seats he got for free, just so he can sit in the humidor the entire game and contribute nothing to the gameday atmosphere.

What would really enhance SuperSkin is if they let him dance on the field or showed him on the mini-tron and then let Kessler bellow out something cute with a takeoff on the word "Super." :D

While I think the guy looks like he is auditioning for the who wants to be a superhero (stupid show in my opinion) and he does look goofy in that outfit, he can dress how he wants to attend the games.

I do think that "superskin" is not the best name as it does lead one to the condom joke too easily.

I would rather see him in a more traditional indian wardrobe, but to each his own.

Less funky four and SS and more, half naked cheerleaders !

He's posed for pics with my daughter at the last two Draft Day events at FedEx Field. He seems to be a decent man so what's the problem? He's a true Redskins fan. I could care less how he dresses as long as he keeps the fans at FedEx from doing that ridiculous wave....lol.

SuperSkin isn't a mascot and really neither are the Hogettes or Chief Zee.....they are fans who wanted to represent the skins other than wearing a jersey. There are others as well like the Monks (dedicated to #81) who dress up in B&G robes

The Chief dresses up in headdress/NA outfits

The Hoggetts are grown men in dresses and pig-noses

And SS is in a Redskins-style Super-hero outfit.

It adds an element to the atmosphere at FedEx, I don't see a problem with it. If he is doing his part to make FedEx a more fun and louder place and not bothering other fans ;) I don't see the issue.

Almost kinda like telling fans to sit down and be quiet during 3rd down going after the guy. :2cents:

Is the You Crew still around?

Next thing you know, he'll be complaining about the booths set up outside the stadium to donate old cellphones for troops to call home.

Give it a rest. The guy doesn't hurt you. A lot of people like him. Every team has that "fan" who does something like this. Well, maybe except Baltimore. Unless its a woman. Real Men don't wear that much purple unless....well....you know. ;)

He's not an official team mascot(I hope not) so what's the problem? We already have the hoggetes and Chief Zee, so those angles are covered.

I agree completely. SS is not even an official mascot. Just somebody with alot of costume making experience, that's all. :helmet:

Someone clue me in...What the heck is a "superskin?" I haven't been to a game in over 8 years. Am I missing something? And since when is Chief Zee not allowed onto the field? That guy is the MAN!

If you scroll thru from page 1 (for me, it's on page 1), you'll see a pic of him & a link to a video that will give you all the info you need about what a "superskin" is! ;):cheers:

If you watched the scrimmage you would've seen the camera on SuperSkin numerous times. :doh:

The guy that HAS to go is that stupid Ravens rat-bird super hero. That custom (and the physique for that matter) are horrid. SuperSkin, is cool in my book. How can complain about a guy who hates Dallas as much as SS??

Archived