Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Tancredo: Threaten to bomb Muslim holy sites in retaliation

jpillian

because they'll all just sit there and let us know where to bomb, especially the ones in Europe, Africa and the America's.

The ones in the ME would be gone at that point, and I'd suggest that if we shut down the borders completely, as I've suggested for quite a while, most of the rest of them would find themselves without an effective means of retaliating.

Exactly... To be honest, I bet some of them wish we would destroy Mecca because it would make their recruiting job so much easier... :2cents:

If Mecca is bombed do the Muslims who are not crazy's turn into crazy's? Yeah the recruitment will be up, but realistically does everyone and their Mom sign up to be Jihadists and suicide bombers? Very thought provoking though. :2cents:

Originally Posted by Mass_SkinsFan

I'm going to repeat what I've said in the past.... If another muslim attack occurs in the United States we should flat out CARPET-NUKE the entire Arabian Penninsula. Turn the entire desert into a sheet of radioactive glass.

dumbest **** i've read on this site in a long time.

Exactly... Although, Zoony makes some great points within his post, but the problem remains that while Mecca is held dear to the terrorists (we think it is), its also held dear to so many more non terrorists.

I agree. Nothing like, while trying to piss off maybe a million bad guys, you turn a billion on you. Sounds like a plan to me. :doh:

The CIA should just back some home grown militia types to fly a plane into the Black Rock and then disavow any knowledge or complicity with their actions.

Seemed to work for Saudi Arabia.

You've got to go to the mat with this scum. Hit them where it hurts.

There's nothing quite like advocating the nuclear bombing of the two main historic cities in a major religion, all within the borders of an ally. Good thinking.

The closest I come to advocating the use of nukes in the War on Terror is thinking that low yield nukes used in some of those valleys in eastern Afghanistan may be a good way to keep the Taliban and al Qaeda out of there.

The CIA should just back some home grown militia types to fly a plane into the Black Rock and then disavow any knowledge or complicity with their actions.

Seemed to work for Saudi Arabia.

You've got to go to the mat with this scum. Hit them where it hurts.

What would you have you accomplished by doing this, from a political or a military point of view?

There's nothing quite like advocating the nuclear bombing of the two main historic cities in a major religion, all within the borders of an ally. Good thinking.

LOL. You are kidding, right? WE DON'T HAVE ANY ALLIES IN THE ARAB WORLD. Take a look at where the Sept. 11 bombers came from.

If Mecca is bombed do the Muslims who are not crazy's turn into crazy's? Yeah the recruitment will be up, but realistically does everyone and their Mom sign up to be Jihadists and suicide bombers? Very thought provoking though. :2cents:

Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, and a lot of people went and joined the US military. Were they crazy's? Bombing Mecca would negatively affect a lot of innocent people (essentially every Muslim), many of who had nothing to w/ any terrorist attack. I don't know if they would volunteer to be suicide bombers, but it wouldn't be surprising if they became explicit supporters of a war against the US.

LOL. You are kidding, right? WE DON'T HAVE ANY ALLIES IN THE ARAB WORLD. Take a look at where the Sept. 11 bombers came from.

Given John Walker Lindh, the American Taliban, and other Al Qaeda members who are US citizens, when should we start bombing ourselves?

Given John Walker Lindh, the American Taliban, and other Al Qaeda members who are US citizens, when should we start bombing ourselves?

Even more basic than that. Do you know how many people in are going to be killed in Philly this year? When should we bomb the city of Philidelphia?

I'm sorry but if you're an avowed member of an organization that has stated it's purpose is the destruction of the United States, I truly believe you've thrown away any/all right to a trial or any Constitutional protections.
Well, how can it be provwed one IS a member of said org. w/o a trial?

Archived