Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2007 Training Camp - Day 1 (Final)

JimmiJo

Why does everyone love the skins. They havent been good since the 80s? Jeremy Ray.

Way to begin here at EXTREMEskins the OFFICIAL website of the Washington Redskins. Just a word of advice, if you want to stick around for a little while longer you might want to avoid posts like this.

On a more personal note... Get lost!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and to get the taste of the Doog's pic out of your mouth

chriscooley.jpg

14783-leah-redskins.jpg

To others now feeling pictorially inspired--make it a Redskins-related pic :D

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

JimmiJo & Murph - Thanks in advance for the insight. The offseason feels so long, and until the season starts, this is the best time for 'Skins Fans. Thanks again for making it possible.

Aside from the player news and highlights, I also look forward to you guys reporting GW's "colorful" quotes, such as the classic line, "Right! No, your other right, dumb***"

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and to get the taste of the Doog's pic out of your mouth

chriscooley.jpg

14783-leah-redskins.jpg

To others now feeling pictorially inspired--make it a Redskins-related pic :D

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

Finally some amazing looking women that know what team to support and what to wear!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Why does everyone love the skins. They havent been good since the 80s? Jeremy Ray.

1. You're a troll. I've never used that term, but now I understand it.

2. Everyone doesn't love the Skins. Just check ESPN, or NFL.com, or SI, or any of them.

3. Right. Apparently you missed that Super Bowl we won in 1992. Jerk.

4. The reason you can't write back to this is because your account has most likely been deleted.

I think that the fans need to prepare themselves for a lot of reporting on "nicks and dings" coming out of training camp this year. Marcus is definitely planning on a physical camp and if Gibbs has told them as much, we need to be prepared as well. Lets just hope no serious injuries occur.:logo:

And so it begins.....this my friends WILL BE the year..... Gibbs will lead these bunch of Redskins to a Superbowl victory!! I promise u this.....Gibbs then will retire as the grestest head coach in NFL history.....WE will win it all my friends....HTTR!!!!

ahhhh....the overly optimistic first day of training camp.

Hey did you guys hear the planes flying in the background?? Redskins 1 was dropping off LaRon (not true relax... just wishing) but that would be pretty funny if it really was. Any news on LaRon? Got a couple hours still but would like to have him signed asap!!!!

Archived