Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2007 Training Camp - Day 1 (Final)

JimmiJo

Pretty cool after practice. ST was running extra laps around the field. He was then joined by joe gibbs which i thought was a pretty magical moment. They were talkin to each other the whole time while they were running, a conversation i would like to know the details of.

That has got to be one of the coolest things I've heard in a long time. That is so f'n awesome.

Thanks to everybody who been posting about the events at training camp, I and I'm sure everybody else really appreciate it. You guys are the coolest. :thumbsup:

Why does everyone love the skins. They havent been good since the 80s? Jeremy Ray.

_______________________________--

Not everyone loves the Redskins, and some who did bailed during the dark years, NORV, Spurrier and the FA fisaco. But what you have left is the faithful fans that have loved the Skins win or lose. Some fans actually stick with the team that they love, now go back to the Cowboys board from where you came. BTW, the Cowboys suck :dallasuck

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmiJo

3:25PM Update

Murf is in the house and God, is he sexy!

I am jacked up, Murf is glistening, and we are ready for some football.

Just when you thought we coudnt get enough info from JJ and Murf.....

I hope they spare us the audio and god forbib any video of the man love.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmiJo

3:25PM Update

Murf is in the house and God, is he sexy!

I am jacked up, Murf is glistening, and we are ready for some football.

From Tarhog,

So whats my point? I wanna make love to you. Both of you. At the same time if possible.

And I'm good So we're talking win-win.

Wow I am starting to put together a very ugly glimspe into the running of the ES site, :laugh: :doh: :laugh: :doh: :laugh: :doh:

Just when you thought we coudnt get enough info from JJ and Murf.....

I hope they spare us the audio and god forbib any video of the man love.

So whats my point? I wanna make love to you. Both of you. At the same time if possible.

And I'm good :) So we're talking win-win.

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

For the record, I had nothing to do with comments about my glistening or anything else that JimmiJo comes up with. He's just looking for a new love with Sam Hollenbach out of the picture these days ...

Looks like he may not have to look too far!:laugh: :logo:

Great job on day one guys...the bar has been raised and your gonna have to step it up on day two!;)

Thanks for the Doughty interview...:applause: :logo:

Although its a little disappointing to hear that apparently the offense was schooled by our defense, it does sound somewhat good considering our D may possibly be back to form. Defense wins championships right?

Hopefully the offense steps it up today

Thanks a lot for the coverage guys

Although its a little disappointing to hear that apparently the offense was schooled by our defense, it does sound somewhat good considering our D may possibly be back to form. Defense wins championships right?

Hopefully the offense steps it up today

Thanks a lot for the coverage guys

The defense always has the upper hand early in camp and preseason.:logo:

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Looks like he may not have to look too far!:laugh: :logo:

Great job on day one guys...the bar has been raised and your gonna have to step it up on day two!;)

Thanks for the Doughty interview...:applause: :logo:

Murf wants me in a big way.

Archived