Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2007 Training Camp - Day 1 (Final)

JimmiJo

Whats the deal my fellow redskins fans. I'm glad to be a part of this loving family. I have been reading post for years. I'm from Fort Washington MD but I'm in the USMC and stationed in NC. I have been in the military for 14 years, well enough small talk I have been doing that since the season ended. Will Cory Bradford be at camp today? I would like to see how he looks. Since I'm a newbee please take it easy, if it wasn't for the panthers I would be able to see every game here in NC, but let it be Known the skins still have the Carolina's on lock. HAIL to the REDSKINS!!!!!!

So what's the deal with Landry

JLC is saying his name is listed on the training camp roster for today, though Not "official"

get him on the phone JimmiJo

It was JimmioJo that gave him a "false" roster when he saw him...the real roster will be distributed by the Skins in a few hours.....;) :logo:

I have had to deal with the brew ha ha known as cowboy camp for 3 days.

THANK YOU.....THANK YOU........THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S HERE..........IT'S HERE.......IT'S REALLY REALLY HERE!!!!!

Take good pics of Rock for me y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the deal my fellow redskins fans. I'm glad to be a part of this loving family. I have been reading post for years. I'm from Fort Washington MD but I'm in the USMC and stationed in NC. I have been in the military for 14 years, well enough small talk I have been doing that since the season ended. Will Cory Bradford be at camp today? I would like to see how he looks. Since I'm a newbee please take it easy, if it wasn't for the panthers I would be able to see every game here in NC, but let it be Known the skins still have the Carolina's on lock. HAIL to the REDSKINS!!!!!!

Welcome.......and say this with me

"Where is the closest bar with NFL Sunday Ticket?"

:laugh:

And so it begins.....this my friends WILL BE the year..... Gibbs will lead these bunch of Redskins to a Superbowl victory!! I promise u this.....Gibbs then will retire as the grestest head coach in NFL history.....WE will win it all my friends....HTTR!!!!

NFL Sunday Ticket = My living room

Beer and Other Beverages = Delivered by way of "Do we have any beer left? Can you bring me one?"

Sounds like you are just like the rest of us.

We have NFL Sunday Ticket and drinks.

But I have to get my own.

Only time it sucks not being married.

Archived