Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Dog Died :(

The Sisko

My Dad just called me to tell me that this morning my Mama Bear died due to spine failure. She was the most amazing beast I've ever met and the reason I got into dog rescue work. I'm an absolute wreck right now.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/224433_2035983737755_4456285_n.jpg

I remembered this beautiful thread.

Sorry man. Clearly she was loved.

Sorry for your loss. Dogs bring so much to our lives. Clearly you loved this dog with such a great & heartfelt website in his honor. I just recently pound-rescued a wonderful puppy & it's brought back for me all the great memories of my past pooches. Just recall all the great times your dog brought to you thru the years....

Sorry to hear about your loss it's though. My dog recently passed away in August he was a rescue as well, my wife actually found him on New Year's Eve six years ago so I think this New year's Eve will be pretty tough for her and I.

We got a new dog love him to death but it's just not the same.

Sorry to hear about your loss, KB. That stinks. Just remember that your dog probably led a very good life, more than many dogs, and your dog obviously loved you very much.

I definitely know how important dogs can be in one's life: I picked up my current doggie from the Humane Society a couple years back and he's incredible. Been with me and brought me so much joy through this past year which has been the most trying year of my life. I love him to death and can only imagine the sadness I'll go through when he eventually passes. :(

Anyway, hang in there and remembe all the good times you had with your dog. Best wishes. :)

Yusuf, buddy, I feel your pain. A year and a half ago I lost my buddy Kazoo, who used to sleep every night cuddled up next to my shoulder. Your memorial is beautiful - a very touching and pertinent tribute. My condolences man. :(

Edit: Didn't realize this was a bump...Koolblue, sorry for your loss dude. That is one gorgeous pooch.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm facing the same situation in mere hours. My kayla has been fighting cancer for close to a yr now. As of Thursday she can no longer put pressure on a her left rear leg. We have the vet coming in the moring to to put her to sleep. She's been an amazing dog and I can't even think abou the next few days wihtout her. She will be creamated with her redskins collar ................

Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm facing the same situation in mere hours. My kayla has been fighting cancer for close to a yr now. As of Thursday she can no longer put pressure on a her left rear leg. We have the vet coming in the moring to to put her to sleep. She's been an amazing dog and I can't even think abou the next few days wihtout her. She will be creamated with her redskins collar ................

Omg man, I'm so sorry for you. My friend who lost her cat last week sent me this, I thought it was nice.

attachment.php?attach_id=56d63ff132de4728e37d9222e1f1638a&mid=id.321994611243207&hash=AQDmVGHmsKXPhvKu

So sorry to hear...... Have gone through this 3 times in my life, and it is the biggest kick in the gut I have known. After the last one (14 years ago), my vet sent me a copy of the "Rainbow Bridge" poem, it brings me to tears everytime I think of it, or read it. Please take solace in the fact that you are doing the right thing for Kayla. I hope that you take comfort in all of the good times you have had, and that your grief is short lived.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog KB and the impending loss of yours NYCskinsfan. Dogs are generally so loving and selfless that it's especially hard to lose them. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.

After I bumped this, I felt bad because I didn't want to open an old wound. I just remembered how beautiful it was. Thanks Yusuf

Archived