Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How good will your team be??????

Jeremiah_Johnson

Bingo

just more false bravado

it's really sad how much Poke fans (in general) need to have some kind of validation of their team or their choice of favorite team constantly

It's really sad that instead of lending a hand towards making an interesting thread you're more interested in validating your hatred towards the Cowboys.

The title of the thread was "How good will your team be?" which can apply to any fan of any team in the NFL (although it's most likely applying to teams in the NFC East). So whether you're a Cowboys fan a Skins fan an Eagles fan or a Giants fan, this thread is asking the reader their opinions on how good their team will be.

YAKUZA

My giants at best will be 10-6 and thats if there are no injuries (or injuries comparable to what the cowboys had last year, like only 1 starter out). Otherwise i see them mired between 6-10 and 8-8.

The oline will be strong in the run game but the tackles will have problems with speed rushers, Droughns and Jacobs (as long as he stays healthy) will get a lot of room in the middle but few big plays. If the giants go to a power offense with lots of play action and the odd deep play to keep defenses honest the offense could be good. Eli imo has the chance to throw 24 TDs, 16 interceptions 60% completion, 3600 yards this year and still be a bust in most nfl fans eyes. The run game and eli will be dependant on diehl staying healthy, if he goes down the giants offense will be screwed royally in every facet.

I expect the defense to be middle of the pack as far as scoring (12-20), still give up lots of yards through the air, but get more sacks and interceptions. Kiwi will be a Ware-type olb or like julian peterson, he will be utilized for his blitzing and attacking the backfield, if Spags stays with an attack philosiphy kiwi could make plenty of plays at or behind the LOS. Health and depth usually dictates how a team does in the nfl (think patriots and colts depth and chargers, ravens, and cowboys staying away from huge injuries). The giants will not win a playoff game and will not win the East.

Dallas. We finally have a qb, even though redskin nation likes to think otherwise, they would trade for Romo sits to pee in two nano seconds, and everyone knows it.
I actually started reading your post and got interested until you uttered the above words. I then lost all interest in the rest of your post.

Let me say one last time before training camp starts. JC is a better QB than Romo sits to pee.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

It's really sad that instead of lending a hand towards making an interesting thread you're more interested in validating your hatred towards the Cowboys.

The title of the thread was "How good will your team be?" which can apply to any fan of any team in the NFL (although it's most likely applying to teams in the NFC East). So whether you're a Cowboys fan a Skins fan an Eagles fan or a Giants fan, this thread is asking the reader their opinions on how good their team will be. YAKUZA

Who is the delusional one here? Once again, we have what pretty much amounts to a troll thread started up by one of your fellow Dallas fan morons. You guys throw on the blinders and just cruise through your threads and seem to think your :pooh: doesn't stink. JJ doesn't want anyones opinion. He just wants to be a waste of skin as usual.

COSA NOSTRA

The title of the thread was "How good will your team be?" which can apply to any fan of any team in the NFL (although it's most likely applying to teams in the NFC East). So whether you're a Cowboys fan a Skins fan an Eagles fan or a Giants fan, this thread is asking the reader their opinions on how good their team will be.

YAKUZA

Hey smart guy, how about YOU contribute to the thread as well. Instead you've turned it into one of the silliest things imaginable.

"wah wah, Redskins fans are homers, wah."

You guys are laughable at best. You come into a Skins MB and expect that every single fan is going to be objective and when you're met with a barrage of cowboys hate you act shocked and surprised and call everyone homers. Guess what, the CZ is just as bad in reverse the only difference being that the homers over there spew even more hatred. If I went into CZ and posted the same things as JJ about the Skins I would get the exact same response and you know it. Get off your high horse, seriously. Your arrogance is only outmatched by your ignorance.

This is a troll thread.

JJ, try backing up some of the stuff you write with an article or two from an accredited source...it may give your statements some weight...

...but, you might also try to remember where you are...where bashing Redskins opponents is acceptable, and bashing the Skins IS NOT.

I don't think he needs to back up anything he said as he clearly stated this is an opinion thread.

Redskins:

It's a total wait and see thing.

On offense we'll probably be good but alot hinges on JC and we've only seen him play under less than ideal circumstances and for only 7 games. If he is as good as QB Guru Gibbs thinks, we'll be dangerous and it will help the defense back to the upper half of the league rankings which is all we need. The guard spot is also a ? but with the level of talent already on the line I think they can afford to plug in a merely adequate starter and not see too much drop off.

On defense they've committed to the guys up front who were top ten ranked only two years ago. In reality the drop off in sacks and QB pressure wasn't most noticable in the front, but in the back. Williams defenses need strong play from the DB's and LB's and they've taken great steps in addressing the personnel there. In addition they've added a nice part through the draft in Golston and FA with Carter. With a year under their belts some improvement is not unreasonable. That combined with added depth at LB and DB, along with a couple of new starters, (parts who are superior to those they've replaced) and the defense will climb out of the cellar. Even getting to 15th to 20th in rankings will be a vast improvement and will allow the team to gain another 3-5 wins.

9-7 is likely, but 11-5 is not unreasonable. 12-4 would be in ideal conditions with everything gelling. No team is good enough to rate above that without seeing some TC and preseason work.

On the other side I'm not such a homer to think they can't be worse than what I stated. Less than ideal circumstances could make for a long season for Skins fans, but that's exactly the same with every team, so no need to get too far into that.

That about covers it. The thread title is how good will my team be, so no need to rate others. Besides, that would just invite vitriol.

A whole lot of posts saying nothing in this thread. Why did nobody other than OWUEagle even attempt to answer the question posed in the OP, me thinks its because some people dont like the answer when they are honest with themselves

The answer is in my response to IR15. You know how this type of thread would be met on CZ if it were posted by a Skins fan with the same level of homeristic analysis and yet you pretend to ignorance. Save it. Save the arrogance as well.

Washington 10 -6

QB – WE have a qb who played well last year despite not throwing to the receivers or running the offense prior to his week before the start. He did not have the full playbook but bits and pieces were added each week. He has shown strong poise and leadership and doesn’t get rattled or let his emotions take over. We have heard nothing but praise for his work ethic and his improvement. He no longer will be thinking but reacting this year.

Offense – Top 5 -10 RB duos, OL’s and TE’s In the NFL.

Defense – the best depth of nearly any team in the NFL at the safety and CB positions, a new mlb who is a tackling machine and a promising athletic OLB. Mostly though the stars will be healthy again, we suffered an insane amount of injuries last year.

Coaching – Second year togeather with some of the best coaches at their positions. Gibbs has continued to learn the new NFL and is still adjusting. We will see one of the hardest training camps ever under Gibbs this year. Team chemistry is strong and not many additions to disrupt it.

Dislikes

WR are thin in my opinion and we need another vet or possession type of receiver. One injury and we are hurting.

DL – we shall see how this pans out.

Dallas 8-8

Likes – Strong talent in the front seven on D, good RB tandem, two good starters at WR, good TE, and some talent in the secondary. Very talented overall team but most of it has some big ? marks.

Dislikes –

Romo sits to pee of course – He faded when the team needed him the most, he was unable to overcome hurdles and seemed to shine only when the stars where in his favor. This is a huge year for him with a massive cloud over his head, a lot of pressure in a new (although similar) offense. Will he handle it.

Coaching – Whole new coaching staff that is either young or has not exactly been successful where they have been. This team had a bunch of problems last year with one of the most disciplinary coaches in history, now they have a puppet coach known for his relaxed attitude. Why doesn’t JJ just name himself coach and get it over with, I guess he needs someone to blame. Anyways the Cowboys fade every year down the stretch and being more relaxed and huggy feely is not the way to push players when it matters. Also boys fans just because the Saints where successful with a new staff they were the exception to the rule.

Secondary – (safeties) no cover safety is present, Hamlin was only sought after by the cowboys and no one else, he is not a savior or the answer. Moss and cooley deep in the seem is going to be fun to watch.

OL – enough said, can the career years be repeated or where they blips on the radar.

WR – Hope age doesn’t catch up.

Eagles With Mcnabb 9 – 7 without Mcnabb 7-9

Likes QB (to a degree), OL, DL, RB, coaching

Dislikes – QB depth (a factor on this team), LB’s, Secondary (thin behind the starters), WR (thin within the starters),

This team is built in the trenches and baring injuries to the DE’s they should be a force. If I remember correctly they are thin at LB and really no depth in the secondary. Basically this team will be relying on a increasingly less mobile QB who is at his best on the run. He will have few proven targets to throw too, so this team to me is not a shoo in like most people say.

Giants – 5 – 11

Likes – DE’s, that’s it for me

Dislikes – the rest of the team

QB- has not proven anything with help and now it is all on him.

RB’s – No tiki and two bruisers, without the scat back this will not be a changeup like it used to be, Defenses will not get worn out chasing Tiki making it easier to be ran over later.

TE – A talented player who has gotten worse every year (imho), he is increasingly a whiner who does not finish plays and he seems to expect the ball on 50% of the pass plays.

OL – LT a question mark, not good.

WR – Plax is good but also a whiner, two good young ones maybe.

Defense is a mess,

Short on LB,s DB,s and DT depth.

Coaches – Lame duck coach that the players were calling out last year. A new coach and Tiki probably plays another year, not a good choice. I see the giants as being in a surrender mode this year. They will see what eli is made of, not spend on FA’s they will have a lot of cap room and a full draft to help lure a new head coach next year. Could Belichek return, it is possible.

the last thing I have to say on the subject

is that there is a thread sticky'd on top of this forum, start by a Eagle fan titled

"**** the cowboys"

which was started because of him being sick & tired of all the poke threads full of poke fans dominating the ATN forum bragging about the pokes

pretty much sums it up

IrishOrange had a nice qoute in another thread. Here it is........

I'm relatively fine with somebody thinking the Cowboys will suck. That's their right. But it's also somebody's right to think the Cowboys will be good. At this point in time it's pure speculation and to hopefully make for better threads, conversation and a better message board, those who speculate will have reasons behind their speculation

YAKUZA

This got me thinking that we all wrag on each others teams, but we never really go into detail as to why we like our teams chances, and don't like some of the other teams chances.

So I though this could be a good thread if we were all to explain exactly why we like and dislike each team in the NFC.

I'll go first.

Dallas. We finally have a qb, even though redskin nation likes to think otherwise, they would trade for Romo sits to pee in two nano seconds, and everyone knows it.

Got rid of Rivera. He was a bum, that is all I have to say about that.

Phillips D. He was brought in to fix the D, pure and simple. And wherever he goes, he has good D's. I believe we have more talent on D then San Diego has, and look what he did with them.

Its just our time ladies and gents, its just our time

My prediction 11-5

Eagles. The only real competition in the East and they frighten me. They have for years. A healthy McNabb can kill anyone, they have a good Oline, still have westbrook, and before Kearse was hurt last year, a very good D.

My prediction 10-6

Giants. Sorry tom, without Tiki to take some of the pressure off Eli, this team is going to fold like a cheap suit. Coughlin is already on a thin wire, and the NY fans will be calling for his head by week 8. Strahan and Shockey are going to go ballistic on someone at some point during the season.

My prediction 7-9

Skins. Good Oline, and a very good running game, but the qb has little experience and isn't very accurate. If they can keep the other teams from getting a quick lead, they can stay in some ballgames and grind it out, but if the other team gets a couple quick scores, and JC has to throw the ball, turn the lights out.

The D line is one of the worst I've ever seen too. If you can't get good pressure on the qb, you could have 4 Deion Sanders clones back there, and it really doesn't matter. The qb will have enough time to pick em apart.

My prediction 7-9

I'm not looking for comments (I'm sure I'll get them anyway), just more interested in hearing your breakdowns of all the teams.

am a True Redskins Fan and I think everyone has a right to there opinion but coming on here to say that the Cowboys are going to win the division because of the reasons stated is just plain hopeful and wishful thinking. Tony Romo sits to pee had a good start to his career (If he is the answer) but is not a shoe in to be the guy. He start something like 5-1 and then down the stretch he was 2-4 or 1-5. Plus he showed that he didn't perform very good when pressured.

Then you say that your defense will be better because of Wade Phillips, who is the Head Coach and not the Defensive Coordinator. He has a just above average winning record as a Head Coach. His defenses may be better everywhere he has been but that hasn't equalled success now has it? But if you look at his defenses as a Head coach he has only had a top ten defense as a head coach twice and all the other times it has been ranked 20th or above. He has had his offense in the top ten 3 of 6 times but it is either good in the run or the pass but not both.Here is is coaching stats and the offense and defense rankings during those times.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/PhilWa0.htm.

So now for my take on my team and the rest of the division. The Redskins seem to be the choice to be at the bottom of the division of every so-called "NFL Analysts" and rival fan. Why is that? Well it is due to the fact appearances can be deceiving. The perception is that they can't seem to draft or acquire good, quality free agent players. That is not true. If that was true then the Redskins would be a team like Arizona and Detroit but that isn't true either.

Jason Campbell is the same type of QB as JaMarcus Russell with equally good stats. In fact if you compare their playing careers Jason Campbell has a better completion and higher passer rating than Romo sits to pee. As Compared to Russell he is equally as good. The below links are of Jason Campbells and JaMArcus Russells college stats, and Tony Romo sits to pee Scout.Com profile assessment. Couldn't find Romo sits to pee's stats.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=103392.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=146755

http://nflexperts.scout.com/a.z?s=211&p=9&c=12&yr=2003&nid=83&lnid=124&rc=4&pid=10

So with that said, then why is everyone saying that Romo sits to pee and JaMarcus Russell are better QB's than Jason Campbell? I put JaMarcus Russel in the mix because he is suppose to be the next best QB according to all the so-called "experts".The stats don't lie and Jason Campbell to me appears to be better than Romo sits to pee. Romo sits to pee played in the Ohio Valley and Jason Campbell played in the SEC, which is one of the toughest conferences in all of college football. Romo sits to pee might appear to be more accurate but in the same amount of games Tony Romo sits to pee turned the ball over 17 times to Jason Campbells 7. Which Qb would you rather have? An accurate, turnover prone qb or a average accuracy and smart with the football qb? I would like the best of both but If I had to choose I would chose the football smart qb because it doesn't hurt your team as much as a turnover prone qb. If you look at the last 5 games of the season Romo sits to pee had an 60.5% accuracy and Jason Campbell had an accuracy of 53.3% which equalled ony one more win than Campbell. Romo sits to pee went 2-5 during that stretch and Jason Campbell went 1-4 during that same stretch. The difference was that Campbell was more consistent than Romo sits to pee and improved over the last 3 games where Romo sits to pee was erratic. So at least we know what we have from week to week with Campbell where Romo sits to pee is Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde.

So how does that equate to the Dallas Cowboys having a better record than the Redskins this year? You have a Jekyll and Hyde QB, a Head Coach with a just above average record as a Head Coach but has a good defense, a first time with no experience Offensive Coordinator and some talented players. With all that it equates to a 11-5 record. So why didn't Bill Parcells, who had a Offensive Coordinator that became a head coach, a good defensive coordinator, and the same talented players, win the division, a playoff game or even the Super Bowl. He has a better winning record as a Head Coach and has won a Super Bowl.

My predictions for the Cowboys are 7-9 to 9-7 at best. Wade Phillips may have good Defenses where ever he goes but as a Head Coach he doesn't have that good of a record to make them better than when Parcells was there.

As far as the Redskins, even though we didn't make a big splash as previous years in Free Agency or through the draft, we still made some good moves to improve in the areas needed to improve the team in defense and offense. Everyone says that our defensive line is the weak link because we didn't put pressure on the QB and we gave up a lot of big runs. That is all true about last year. A lot of that had to do with injuries, poor linebacker play, and inconsistent corner play. The Redskins are going into camp healthy and have added London Fletcher at LB, an upgrade from Lamar Marshall. We added 3 new experienced CB's, Butler, Macklin, and Smoot, who knows the system because he has been here before. All have starting experience and will provide good depth to the secondary. Plus we drafted the highest rated Safety in the 2007 NFL draft in LaRon Landry to go alongside Sean Taylor. Both have good strong coverage skills so the defense will be back in the top ten this year if they stay healthy and middle of the pack if some injuries occur. On offense we still have good talent and the best of it is in the run game with Portis, Betts and the OL. Jason Campbell is reportedly looking sharp and has full grasp of the offense that Al Saunders installed last year. The receiving corps are just as good as any in the league. All of the questions about the offense and the inconsistent play last year will be answered this year if the trend continues with Al Saunders offenses. The first year is always the worst year and then the second year is when everything clicks with his offenses in the top ten or higher year in and year out. So I expect Jason Campbell to have a better season and the receiving corps also to have a better season. Cooley and Moss both will have Pro Bowl years with Randle El and Brandon Lloyd to have a bigger impact than last year.

My Prediction is for the Redskins are 9-7 to 12-4. Joe Gibbs is one of the best coaches at turning things around. Consistency in the Coaching staff, which is consider one of the best in the league, helps the cause.

The Eagles are a team that can compete with anyone when healthy. McNabb is a question mark because of his health issues and the distraction of the drafting of future QB Kolb. Does McNabb still have it? Then there is the same talk about Andy Reid running more and the family distractions he had over the offseason still lingering. As for the Defense, it is very talented but has lost some quality starters to Free Agency and to injuries last year and it showed. They made the playoffs and went further than the Cowboys but that was due to Jeff Garcia's play, who is now in Tampa Bay.

My Prediction is for the Eagles to be 8-8 to 11-5 because of the defense and whether or not McNabb is back to form. Also Andy Reid is a better coach than given credit and is much better than Wade Phillips.

Now for the team that will have the biggest turn around this season. The New York Giants. Tom Coughlin is a coach on the hot seat and it will show in the play of his team. The locker room is agreed on one thing and that is they want him gone. Eli Manning hasn't exactly been the QB they thought he would be. He isn't Peyton Manning and if they expected that because he was from the same petigree then they must be living in another world. They also have questions at RB with the retirement of Tiki Barber, who lit up the Redskins with big runs. Brandon Jacobs and Ruben Droughns are not the same type of runners as Barber so it will affect the Eli Mannings play. The Defense is a good bunch but if the offense struggles it will be hard for the defense to stop anyone. Just look at the Redskins last year.

My prediction is for the Giants to be 5-11 to 7-9 at best. Coughlin will be gone and Eli will be competing for his job the next season. Not many improvements to note.

So in conclusion, the only team that is going to take a big step back this year will be the Giants with the Redkins, Eagles and Cowboys being the contenders in the Division. Plus remember the Redskins have a winning record over the cowboys in the last 3 years. That is due to the return of Joe Gibbs. Also remember that what happened to the Redskins last year in injuries can also happen to the Cowboys or any other team.

In my previous post I said:

"But if you look at his defenses as a Head coach he has only had a top ten defense as a head coach twice and all the other times it has been ranked 20th or above"

I want to correct this because I meant to say that his defense ranked 20th or lower instead of 20th and below.

Well... since no one has started to have an intelligent conversation, I volunteer to take the lead.

1. The Redskins (IMO) will be the comeback team of the year. I have no braggin rights to support this. We have been bad for years. But I think we have alot to look forward to.

First off, I think any rational person would say that neither Romo sits to pee or Campbell has proved anything yet. They have both had flashes of brilliance and boneheadedness and if you think one is hands down better than the other at this point, you are a complete homer.

I think Campbell has more natural skill at the position and he has shown great improvement during the offseason. He has done nothing but work etxremeley hard to improve his game. From the video I have witnessed, his reads are quicker, his vision is better and his release/throwing motion has been corrected completely. It looks tight and fast.

That paired with undoubtedly one of the best front 5 in the game, a monster running duo, and Cooley, Moss and Lloyd and you can bet on a good season from Campbell. Our big question mark is the D. Cna they bounce back to 04/05 form?

Romo sits to pee, on the other hand, has spent most of his offseason playing golf, dancing, making hollywood premiers, judging beauty contests and god knows what else. To me, it does not sound like his head is in the game right now. But before I get all the cowboy beatings, tell me what he has done to improve his game. I only know what has been in the news. I dont visit Cowboy forums for news and updates.

Add to that an O-line that has given up an ungodly number of sacks over the past three years (Fabini was you godsend last year and Davis is supposed to fix this year and a RB duo, where your goaline guy should start and you have all the peices for Romo sits to pee to do exactly what he did last year. 1/2 will be phenominal and the other abysmal. I also have to add that though your receiving corp is awesome, they are getting old. Let see if TO and Glenn can stay healthy.

Our D-line was not very good last year, but prior to that they were damn decent, (Cowboy fans may remember the sackfest late in 05) but we have some young guys with real promise, We have proven vets that are finally healthy (please stay that way) and we probably have the best secondary and linebacking corps in the east (on paper).

All that being said, I think we can have a 10 win season and win the division outright.

I am hoping for 9-7 or better and I really like our chances.

The Eagles had great season last year, but they made the mistake of letting the talent that got the to the post-season go. Their defense is pretty old and have slipped each and every year recently. Unfortunatley, they are just one injury away from failure. McNabb. On top of that, I think McNabb is a little tired of getting flack from the fans of Philly with all that he has given to that city. I am betting that McNabb will not be an Eagle in 08.

6-10 for the birds.

The Giants need to prove that Tiki was not the cornerstone of the offense. I dont think they can. Add to that Eli has not shown one ounce of leadership quality, (he could be a great QB if he just grew some balls) and the Giants can look forward to another struggling season in a city with a magnifying glass on them. The receivers and defense are good but Eli needs to take charge of that team.

9-7 for them.

Cowboys have alot to prove coming into this season. Was Romo sits to pee a fluke? Was the defense really that bad towards the end of the season? Can a new HC, OC and DC all get along in a new system with new players while Jerry runs the team?

The Cowboys were flat out good last year. The offense was a force that you had to prepare for and the D was clutch during the first half of the season.

I personally think that the word is out on Romo sits to pee, and he has done ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to improve his game in the offseason. Add to that the age of the receivers, another year with a highly questionable offensive line and a defense that takes off at the end of every year and you have all the peices in place to mount a dismal season.

0-16 to be the second team ever to do the impossible.

J/K I think the Boys do a repeat of our season last year.

5-11 for them and Romo sits to pee loses his job.

I see the Skins realistically being 8-8 or so. Now please realize all depends on injuries, not just to us, but to the teams we face. I like our chances for a better record if Brady, Moss, and Mauroney are out when we play the Pats, but are all healthy when the rest of our division plays them.

Having said that, I would be very pleased with improvement from JC. I will not be satisfied if he is not playing near a pro-bowl level by the end of the year. If he is not, we have made an error in drafting him, in my opinion.

Our defense is what really worries me, though. A repeat of last year will doom us to another horrible season. If we can just be middle-of-the-pack, we'll be fine. If our defense can return to top-10 form, generate some turnovers, and win a couple games for us, I can legitmately see us winning 10 games.

Rest of the division?

Eh.

Cowboys: 9-7. Romo sits to pee isn't the answer, but will tease enough to give Jerrah a tough decision next off-season as to whether or not to resign him. But there is a fair amount of talent on the team, and that should be enough to win some games.

Eagles: 10-6. Class of the division, no one else is close. WB should run through teams again, and if McNabb can come back healthy, they should have no problems with their schedule. Now, if McNabb is injured, all bets are off without Garcia.

Giants: 6-10. Just not seeing Eli improving enough to make a difference. And without Tiki? Fuggedabutit. Brandon Jacobs isn't the monster some want him to be.

HOW CAN ANYONE THINK THE GIANTS WILL HAVE A BETER RECORD THAN THE REDSKINS?!?!?! I don't understand. How have the Giants done anything but get considerably worse over the offseason?

Addition by subtraction is a good thing.

No more overpaid, old, bums (Carlos Emmons, Chad Morton), no more old, often hurt guys (Arrington, Petitgout), and no more divas in the locker room (Barber). While they'll miss his production on the field, no one will miss Tiki in the locker room.

Jacobs, Droughns and the 3rd RB will be a fine running attack. Not Tiki Barber but no defense will want to see Jacobs getting the rock 18 times a game. When Jacobs comes out, Droughns (a similar kind of runner) comes in and the pounding continues.

No more Tim Carter and instead, a few WRs that can actually catch the ball.

Tim Lewis, an absolutely dreadful defensive coordinator is gone and their new one, Steve Spagnuolo will bring a more aggresive defense to NY and will actually try to work with the players to have them play to their strengths.

The new OC knows Manning better than anyone on the staff and he's actually talking to the players, seeing what they don't like.

This is a troll thread.

JJ, try backing up some of the stuff you write with an article or two from an accredited source...it may give your statements some weight....

Backing up my opinion with an article or two? Let me let you in on a little secret that just about everyone else knows tr1. When an article favors your team, you tend to agree with it, when it blasts your team, you believe it is biased.

Look no further than the stadium, when an article comes out negatively against the skins, everyone throws a fit and says (insert reporter here) is biased and hates the skins. When another writer writes something positive for the skins, he is heralded like he just won a Pulitzer.

I would've thought even you would know that tr1, I guess not though.

So asking me to "show a article" is ridiculous at best. Who cares about articles outside of your man crush on all articles that have something negative about the cowboys.

...but, you might also try to remember where you are...where bashing Redskins opponents is acceptable, and bashing the Skins IS NOT.

So giving an honest answer about a teams chances is bashing? Again, let me let you in on a little secret, you had 5 wins last year. As of right now, the skins have ALOT to prove, and until otherwise, they are considered a bad team.

Hell, I had them winning two more games this year than they did last year, and you consider that "bashing".

You really are a piece of work tr1. Do you even believe the stuff you spew out? Cause nobody else does.

IMO, any talk about the Cowboys being significantly improved is premature. It is still the offseason for a few more days, and that's the time for homerism to run rampant, so I don't begrudge anyone their optimism. But let's face it, in December they blew chunks, and in the playoffs the Cowboys couldn't beat a Seahawks team that had collectively just crawled out of the hospital and had a walk-on secondary.

Backing up my opinion with an article or two? Let me let you in on a little secret that just about everyone else knows tr1. When an article favors your team, you tend to agree with it, when it blasts your team, you believe it is biased.

Look no further than the stadium, when an article comes out negatively against the skins, everyone throws a fit and says (insert reporter here) is biased and hates the skins. When another writer writes something positive for the skins, he is heralded like he just won a Pulitzer.

I would've thought even you would know that tr1, I guess not though.

So asking me to "show a article" is ridiculous at best. Who cares about articles outside of your man crush on all articles that have something negative about the cowboys.

So giving an honest answer about a teams chances is bashing? Again, let me let you in on a little secret, you had 5 wins last year. As of right now, the skins have ALOT to prove, and until otherwise, they are considered a bad team.

Hell, I had them winning two more games this year than they did last year, and you consider that "bashing".

You really are a piece of work tr1. Do you even believe the stuff you spew out? Cause nobody else does.

JJ...you...are...too...funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In 2005, your team had 9 wins and failed to make the playoffs. For the last three years, your team has stunk at the end of the season. For the last eleven years, your team has failed to win a single playoff game.

And yet, you continue to show up here with threads the puff up the pukes (see Greatest Franchise Ever thread.)

But the fact is, over the last decade, the Skins and Pukes records are about the same. The most significant difference is that the Skins have won a playoff game, something Parcells couldn't do during his tenure, but something Gibbs did in his second year back.

Last year, the pukes had one significant injury, while the Skins were devastated by injuries to key players...on both offense and defense...

Spagnola, the pukes' team beat reporter for pukes.com, thinks Romo sits to pee is the key to your success this year...and he's not sure Romo sits to pee is the real deal.

It's too bad you don't have a sliver of the objectivity Spagnola has...it would be refreshing coming from you.

But, hey, if you think it's important to troll in ATN, then please, by all means, keep doing it. I'm sure it'll catch up to you soon.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JJ...you...are...too...funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In 2005, your team had 9 wins and failed to make the playoffs. For the last three years, your team has stunk at the end of the season.

Last four years, actually... :cool:

Record in last 5 games of the season:

2003: 2-3

2004: 2-3

2005: 2-3

2006: 2-3

Total: 8-12

But the fact is, over the last decade, the Skins and Pukes records are about the same.

The Skins have a better record, actually... :D

Skins: 73-86-1

'Boys: 73-87

The most significant difference is that the Skins have won a playoff game

They've won two, actually lol... :cool:

something Parcells couldn't do during his tenure, but something Gibbs did in his second year back.

:applause:

Interesting how the OP says the Pukes have their QB of the future but also Campbell lacks experience.

By experience does he mean 2-3 years sitting on the bench watching other QB's play? Because thats all Romo sits to pee has on Campbell at this point. Sure, he's started 4 more regular season games, and has already single-handedly lost 1of1 playoff games he has appeared in but that doesn't put him in the HOF yet, right?

Yeah right, and your grandmother would be your grandfather if she

had a set of *****!

Archived