Extremeskins

My opinion of Al Sharpton

dreamingwolf

Is Vick guilty or innocent  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is Vick guilty or innocent

• Guilty
    • Innocent

Speaking of "Brotha Al," was anyone surprised that he signed a letter with PETA to the NFL, asking to have Michael Vick sanctioned in some way, shape or form for his indictment? I thought for sure Sharpton would have jumped on the "Free Vick" bandwagon.

Speaking of "Brotha Al," was anyone surprised that he signed a letter with PETA to the NFL, asking to have Michael Vick sanctioned in some way, shape or form for his indictment? I thought for sure Sharpton would have jumped on the "Free Vick" bandwagon.

Hadn't heard that. I am surprised. I would have thought that Sharpton would be on the they're out to get him because he's black. You don't see people investigating and harrassing white athletes... kind of thing.

Good for Al.

What makes Rev. Sharpton a pimp? Is he selling p**** ? I missed that memo.

All reverends are pimps...

to quote Queensryche..

"Selling skin, or selling God, the numbers look the same on their credit cards"

:silly:

(before the lynching starts....just jokes peeps...just jokes)

actually, yes, i am very surprised to hear that. gotta give props where they're due.

Xameil,

How can I disagree with you. After reading your post, I suddenly saw a vision of Jesus smiling and giving the "thumbs up" :)

The BC baby...the BC..anyone who disagrees is very un-American and anti-Christian ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest sith lord
actually, yes, i am very surprised to hear that. gotta give props where they're due.

Actually it doesn't suprise me. This may come as a shock to many, but Sharpton has went after blacks before, most noticably, the rap industry.

Guest sith lord
Civil Rights warlord.... keeping racism alive to fill the coffers. Nothing new here... keep moving... keep moving. :doh:

You guys really kill me with the "keep racism alive" crap. You do know that there are still racist people roaming the earth.

Archived