Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

LOL!! During regular season and their lack of performance i saw the decline of Cowturd apperal here in the DC area.

Since the end of the season it's on the rise again!!! :rolleyes::ols:

Saw (2) dorks today/SuperBowl Sunday at the grocery store w/ girls garb on :doh:

:wtf::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

:finger:__ **** the Cowboys**** the Cowboys **** the Cowboys **** the Cowboys__ :finger:

Edited by MSB 21

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Craigslist ad......just goes to show ya. lol. **** the Cowboys, the Lakers and the Yankees, lol.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/bar/2395631222.html

I HAVE SPORTS COLLECTIBLES, BRYANT AND AIKMN NEW JERSEYS, COLLECTIBLE PLATES , HAVE OTHER COLLECTIBLE PLATES AND ITEMS,LOOKING TO TRADE FOR TWO SINGLE DOOR GOOD WORKING REFRIGERATOR DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE ICE IN FREEZER OR A HAM SAMMMICH< PLEASE CALL 239-

Edited by SWFLSkins

I just hurt my teeth, gritting and grinding them so hard just thinking about the ****ing cowboys and that ****ing romo and every loud mouth, ugly, inbred, moron that's started **** with me at the bar during the game. MOST of the time you ****ing losers leave before the games over anyway. Why did you spend money on that jersey if you're not going to watch the game you stupid piece of ****? Why would you want to be part of such a hated group of social losers as Cowboys fans? Oh yea, because you're a ****ING MORON. So be it. **** you and **** your overrated, mega over hyped team you stupid ****es.