**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll throw one in.

I have hated the Plowboys my entire life. Can't remember anything else.

****the Plowboys, and did anyone see Romo choke AGAIN when playing with Tiger in the ProAm? Two holes in a row, he had the putt and it lipped out.

Even his ****ing golf balls choke. HTTR!!!

Edited by skinsmarydu

I'll throw one in.

I have hated the Plowboys my entire life. Can't remember anything else.

****the Plowboys, and did anyone see Romo choke AGAIN when playing with Tiger in the ProAm? Two holes in a row, he had the putt and it lipped out.

Even his ****ing golf balls choke. HTTR!!!

Hehehehe! I love it.

Man screw the Cowboys just for the fact that they're only losing 10 mil and we are losing 36. Screw yah bammas!!!
even worse it looks like they got docked 10 mil for 17 mil of spending, while we got docked 36 mil for 36 mil.

**** the always whiny and favored and still needing help cowboys.

I actually came to this thread to post something that just happened, typical when working with cowboys fans.

An office staff member says there's no sound to her computer speakers. I ask her to play something on her computer. She acts puzzled like what? I say whatever she was trying to listen to or from windows media player. she still acts confused, and ask me to sit down and "have fun".

I go to a website that I know HTTR plays constantly on a loop. there's no sound yet, something's wrong like she said, and she says no no no don't play that I'm a cowboys fan. Meanwhile I look for the speakers, push the ON button, and the beautiful sounds of hail to the redskins stream through the office space.

I insisted on hearing the song about halfway through to "make sure" sound works, :evil:, and I am signing the work request as an I-D-ten-T error due to cowboys fan.

**** the cowpukes.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...