Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Romo will throw at least five picks tonight.

I know this is almost a month old, but....

Bahhahahahahahahahahhaha. Bears beat the tar out of the Cowboys tonight. I hope it has demoralized them for the rest of the season. They looked like doo-doo tonight. I love it.

:dallasuck

Edited by Dallsux

You really, truly have to wonder when their 2009 moment is going to hit. I know a bunch of Dallas fans, including ones in my family. They're not buying merch, they're barely watching the games, they're just fed up. They're sick of Jerruh running the team like its fantasy football, just like we were in 2009. The difference is, Jerry has seemingly attempted to out-do Snyder in the "rich entitled clueless football fan/owner dept". And the worst part is that all Jones has to do is flash the rings and everyone shuts up, despite the fact that it was Jimmy Johnson who built those teams. We were, in 2009, on the point of giving up on the team, and we're one of the most loyal fanbases in football given what we stuck it out through.

You have to think that a 24 point, 5 Int shellacking with Jerry's billion dollar stadium filled to the brim with BEARS fans has to be the breaking point. Even at our depths, we never had the opposing fans take over the stadium like that. It was horrifying to watch as a football fan, never mind my team allegiance.

Edited by The Robert Griffin Experience

You have to think that a 24 point, 5 Int shellacking with Jerry's billion dollar stadium filled to the brim with BEARS fans has to be the breaking point. Even at our depths, we never had the opposing fans take over the stadium like that. It was horrifying to watch as a football fan, never mind my team allegiance.

Actually, the Monday Nighter against the Steelers back in 08 was pretty embarrassing. They were everywhere. I couldn't believe how many terrible towels were waving in the air.

Of course, this was during the Zorn experiment.

I'm glad we've recovered from those tough times.

Actually, the Monday Nighter against the Steelers back in 08 was pretty embarrassing. They were everywhere. I couldn't believe how many terrible towels were waving in the air..

Eh, the Steelers do that to everyone. And even then, you could still hear OUR fans, sorta. The stands were still MOSTLY Burgundy&Gold that game. That was nowhere NEAR the Bears literally moving Soldier Field to Arlington, Texas.

Eh, the Steelers do that to everyone. And even then, you could still hear OUR fans, sorta. The stands were still MOSTLY Burgundy&Gold that game. That was nowhere NEAR the Bears literally moving Soldier Field to Arlington, Texas.

No they weren't. It was BLACK and YELLOW through out the entire stadium. We were completely out numbered. The Redskins where a supposed to be and easy win for the Power House Steelers, so they invaded FedEx that night.........especially since it was a MNF game.

Our whole section behind the endzone was nothing but steeler fans.

2vt8c9y.jpg

Still, you just gotta wonder when enough is enough.

Granted, Dallas fans are largely fair-weather fans and bandwagoners, and the media never will give Dallas the beating it gives us, so it won't be utterly clear they're a laughingstock.

Team-wise, they really look like the 09 Redskins - sure Romo is better than JC, Murray is better than who we were trotting out at RB, but their trench play is every bit as bad as ours was on both sides of the ball, their WRs and TEs are inconsistent, and the coaches look in WAY over their head. Jason Garrett is the new Jim Zorn; don't be surprised if we see a swinging gate play or a bingo-caller brought in to "assist" Garrett.. It's a disaster down there, and it's not getting better anytime soon because Jerruh actually DOES think he can run a football team (Danny just trusted Vinny and, sadly, Joe Gibbs way too much)

• 4 weeks later...