Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst TV shows of all time-

Kilmer17

The Waltons

Little House on the Prairie

China, we're going to have to respectfully disagree. You're talking about two wonderful classic shows that sought to teach and show people the difference between Right and Wrong and impart some small amount of morals and values into their audience. Unlike most of today's programming which seeks to tear down all of those concepts.

You're talking about two wonderful classic shows that sought to teach and show people the difference between Right and Wrong and impart some small amount of morals and values into their audience.

so should we assume you are a huge fan of Seventh Heaven?

I'd say "The Magic Hour," but at least that show had one memorable episode with Howard Stern.

So I'll have to go with "The Chevy Chase Show."

Among popular shows, Springer is arguably one of the worst -- at least in terms of decreasing the national IQ and glorifying brainless asshattery.

China, we're going to have to respectfully disagree. You're talking about two wonderful classic shows that sought to teach and show people the difference between Right and Wrong and impart some small amount of morals and values into their audience. Unlike most of today's programming which seeks to tear down all of those concepts.

I was thinking the same thing.

Good night, MSF. :)

As far as the worst show ever.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKGX8GZ3BV0

.....this is the worst, unless they actually go through with the Geico caveman show.

Anyone remember the Morton Downey Jr. show? That was good TV... :munchout:

I also agree with American Idol. The success of this POS show also explains the Rolling Stones' success... watered down crap for the masses. :)

I'd forgotten about the Chevy Chase show... that one was horribly bad. Which was a shame, because I was expecting great things. How could someone so funny be so TERRIBLE live? :doh:

Well, we're all in trouble if we're relying on TV to "show people the difference between Right and Wrong and impart some small amount of morals and values into their audience". This needs to come from the parents. TV is for entertainment. I don't need wholesome preaching from TV.

Well, we're all in trouble if we're relying on TV to "show people the difference between Right and Wrong and impart some small amount of morals and values into their audience". This needs to come from the parents. TV is for entertainment. I don't need wholesome preaching from TV.

What about the programming your children watch? Wouldn't it go a long way to see television shows with your children that reinforce the values you would like to instill in them?

Then when they go to sleep watch something a morally bankrupt as Entourage. :D

Archived