Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey Experts...What would you do?

afparent

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I have a authentic Darrell Green jersey that I bought from his foundation, I believe in 1999. Adidas, size 48, signed by Darrell himself. i guess that year everything was screened on instead of sewed on except for the NFL patch and Adidas on the sleeves. Would you wait until he makes the HOF to sell it or does it really matter?

Regardless of what type of jersey it is, it's still been autographed by a player that, traditionally, doesn't do a whole lot of signatures. For what it's worth, I would def. wait until he has been inducted into the HOF. There's no way that your jersey will depreciate in value so you mine as well hold on to it for the time being.

Regardless of what type of jersey it is, it's still been autographed by a player that, traditionally, doesn't do a whole lot of signatures. For what it's worth, I would def. wait until he has been inducted into the HOF. There's no way that your jersey will depreciate in value so you mine as well hold on to it for the time being.

Doesn't do alot? Where did you get that from?

I've got a number of DG autographed items, including a poster with a cert. Then a helmet, football and t-shirt with Cert

If you love the Skins and you loved DG's game. Then keep it. Put it in a frame.

Guest sith lord
That's not an authetic jersey. Is screenprint.

I don't know when they changed, but back in the day authentics were screenprinted.

That's not an authetic jersey. Is screenprint.

Wrong.

It's an authentic. ADIDAS jerseys were screen printed. I know because I have the same one & had Dustin at the Skins store in Tyson's help me research it.

Unfortunately Football autographs have nowhere near the value of baseball auto's. If $100 is worth getting rid of it is your cup of tea, then go for it. It will never command prices like a Jordan jersey, a Gretzky jersey, or premium baseball items.

Why???? I have no idea.

Archived