Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landry Ballshooting Repercussions

ThePreciating

In fact, I think I'd rather Danny bang my wife AND me than get shot POINT BLANK in the balls.

It almost seems you wanted to use "then" in this sentence instead of "than". :laugh:

I'd rather get shot with real bullets, instead of getting BANGED by a man

Take off the skirt.

It's not like Danny is banging his wife.

I second the motion of the gentleman from Florida.

First off all, the "point blank" shooting is a rumor, nothing more. Second, its paintball, its not like he didnt know that there weren't going to be balls flying at 635 feet per second at him and could hit him anywhere. Third, thread closed.

If there were a comma splice hall of fame, this would get in on the first ballot.

How many days until you're educated????

I gotta say this is one of the funniest responses I have seen on here in a while. I'm glad there's someone else who has the same sense of sarcastic humor as me.

Doubt it was hazing, nor intentional. Just happened, I doubt Landry holds any animosity towards anyone. Low blows happen in boxing, usually accidental, at times purposely done as a foul. stuff happens. Assuming most men have similar equipment, lol not many are going to aim for the twig and two berries..just an unwritten man law.

If you've every played paintball or hell, even tag, in the heat of the moment it's easy to get caught up. I can't imagine that the guy who shot him in the nads did it on purpose. Every guy knows what that feels like, and, unless you walked in on Danny banging your wife, you wouldn't shot a guy in the mommy-daddy spot on purpose.

Never in a million years would I let someone bang my wife and me

Death over gay sex? Wow. I'll take the gay sex, thank you very much. I choose life.

Gay sex?????

First of all, it would be death over "gay rape", because someone would have to kill me, or render me unconscious before BANGING me!!!! I'll take fighting to my death over being raped!! Your welcome very much.

Death over gay sex? Wow. I'll take the gay sex, thank you very much. I choose life.

This reminds me of the following joke:

Two cowboys get captured by Redskins. The Redskins tell them that they have two choices: Death or Bungi Bungi

The Redskins chief says "Death or Bungi Bungi?" and the first cowboy says "Well I don't want to die so ill take bungi bungi" Immediately after choosing the Redskins chief starts banging him in the butt until he bleeds.

The Chief then asks the second cowboy "Death or Bungi Bungi?" and the cowboy says "Well after seeing that, I'll take death" and the Redskins chief says "Ok,Death....by bungi bungi"

It's hard to take this seriously, but it really needs to be taken seriously when thought of from a team perspective, hence its own thread.

Anyway:

It is a cold-hearted thing to shoot another man point blank in the nuts.

Does anyone know if there's any animosity over this? Sean Taylor was pretty pissed about that shaving cream pie, but he eventually got over it. This is WAY different though.

If I were Landry, I think this would be enough to make me not want to be on this team.

I know they're professionals now, but Landry is young and I'm just worried that something this insane could hurt the team more than we realize.

Your thoughts?

They should revoke your thread starting privaleges. This doesn't deserve to be a thread, its just wasted bandwidth:silly:

Archived