Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landry Ballshooting Repercussions

ThePreciating

It's hard to take this seriously, but it really needs to be taken seriously when thought of from a team perspective, hence its own thread.

Anyway:

It is a cold-hearted thing to shoot another man point blank in the nuts.

Does anyone know if there's any animosity over this? Sean Taylor was pretty pissed about that shaving cream pie, but he eventually got over it. This is WAY different though.

If I were Landry, I think this would be enough to make me not want to be on this team.

I know they're professionals now, but Landry is young and I'm just worried that something this insane could hurt the team more than we realize.

Your thoughts?

As long as he is on this team he has bnothing to worry about...it's if he went to another team that things would get tough for him...

Imagine if he were a Viking or a Ram...every time we'd play him the plyers would trash talk at him..."Hey LaRon...hows lil' freddy?" or "Hey LaRon, wanna play paintball after the game." or Imagine all the signs in the stands at Fed Ex.

Right now, his "balls" are a Redskin story...we're all on his side...we "feel" for those balls...lol

I think he'll do just fine...maybe at the opener they can pass out "cups" that we can all throw on the field after he makes his first big play...lol

Is this post serious? have you ever played paintball?

Come on man, if you have ever been a part of team sports, hazing is a time honored tradition. Its part of a right of passage for these guys. I recall a few years back somebody being tied to the goal posts after practice and being drenched in ice, or even back to when we were in Carlisle and people were putting icie hot in the rooks jocks.

As the poster said before, remove the skirt and welcome to Pro Sports. If Landry has a problem with it, HE CAN exit stage left.....we dont need pansies on this team.

As long as he is on this team he has bnothing to worry about...it's if he went to another team that things would get tough for him...

Imagine if he were a Viking or a Ram...every time we'd play him the plyers would trash talk at him..."Hey LaRon...hows lil' freddy?" or "Hey LaRon, wanna play paintball after the game." or Imagine all the signs in the stands at Fed Ex.

Right now, his "balls" are a Redskin story...we're all on his side...we "feel" for those balls...lol

I think he'll do just fine...maybe at the opener they can pass out "cups" that we can all throw on the field after he makes his first big play...lol

Good post, didn't even think of how much worse it would be on another team. :applause:

Getting shot in the nuts was premeditated and self-inflicted by Laron Landry.

According to my sources inside Redskins Park, the medical staff brought in a few extra trainers for this year's mini-camp ... one being a former Ms. Florida, and Laron wanted her to examine his injury.

Hahaha, I have a feeling you've never been shot point blank in the balls. I think I'd rather Danny bang my wife. In fact, I think I'd rather Danny bang my wife AND me than get shot POINT BLANK in the balls.

if youd rather have another dude bang your wife/girlfriend than get shot in the nuts with a soft ball of paint while you were wearing pants, dont let your girlfriend/wife ever know that.

im sure it hurt like crazy to get shot in the nuts, but i mean, cmon.

has it even been confirmed that the nut shot was intentional?
Word.

Peope are making it sound like it was intentional.

I once blasted a guy point blank like 3 times in the back. I didn't mean to do it, but I turned and he was literally in front of me, inches away. It was just a reaction. I was like 15, he was a marine too. He went balistic... he wanted to kick my ass, luckily I was just a kid. :laugh:

if youd rather have another dude bang your wife/girlfriend than get shot in the nuts with a soft ball of paint while you were wearing pants, dont let your girlfriend/wife ever know that.

:cheers:

There are better ways to be a part of the Redskins Organization then to have Dan Snyder bang you and your wife/girlfriend. Research them.

If taking one in the nuts was one of them, and you passed it up for the former, well shame on your manhood.

The original posting in this thread is laughable and lame.

Thread closed.

Edit: I agree take off the skirt.

Thread still closed.

I didn't know you were promoted to Mod. Congratulations. I didn't see it coming. I thought Billy Joe Bob was next in line for a promotion. Well, don't that beat all.

Yeah I doubt any receiver will wanna make Laron angry by making fun of his accident. In fact - they'll wanna stay away from him as much as his humanly possible during the game.

I agree but I know the damage a paintball to the nuts can do. While playing paintball for the first time, I shot my best friends brother in the nuts at point blank range. We were just setting up and he "accidently" shot me in the shoulder with no mask on from like 10 feet away. So i marched at him gun aimed right at his face and he naturally covered his face so i dropped the gun and fired square into his groin. He dropped down and cried. Apparently it took like a week for the swelling and bruising to go away. His mom is still a little pissed about that.

Landry had it coming. He shot a guy. The guy's "dead" - out of the game, and was on the ground. Landry should have been done with it. But he goes over, stands over the guy, and says he's going to "finish him off." Wrong paintball etiquette on many levels. So the guy on the ground points his gun and squeezes one off. Bingo - one of Landry's nuts start swelling to the size of a Florida grapefruit.

Landry learns a valuable lesson about justice. The team is stronger as a result. As a side benefit, during NFL games Landry can reach back on the rage he felt as the paintball crushed his nutsack at 240 fps and channel that rage toward crushing any wide receiver who crosses his path.

Archived