Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are thin blondes proof of creationism?

Burgold

Clearly blondes are evidence of pure Darwinism and natural selection. Their highly reflective manes were built for hot sandy climes, particularly those found in California and Vegas. But the ultimate proof is the gradual evolution of large water bags they carry on their chests. Generation upon generation, they get bigger and bigger, allowing these miracles of the evolutionary journey to survive the driest and harshest of hot Summer droughts.

Nature. I dig it in a big way.

Coincidentally, all this talking has made me incredibly thirsty!

Well, just because you can disprove one theory doesn't mean that the other theory becomes any more valid. If you disprove Darwinism it doesn't mean that Creationism becomes more valid.

Also, being tall even in cold weather might have be a survival asset when tall blonds were the only onces that could reach for remaining apples higher up in a tree.

:doh: Unimpressive logic ... I think it proves evolution much more than creationism. ;)

Attractive members of the species are much more likely to attract a dominant male to protect, and hunt on their behalf.

Clothing needs to be factored into the equation too, making body fat a poor adaptation unless you go long periods without food,

Being fat, unnattractive (and naked) seems like a very poor survival strategy.

First off, thanks to all for taking this thread in the spirit that it's meant. It was meant to be tongue in cheek and though some of you thought it was more thumb in throat, I appreciate that this didn't devolve into a mess or a series of posts with rabbits wearing pancakes or worse commentary... commentary about my intelligence.

I must say as a scholarly logician whose thesis was in the Fault system, I do find the preceding attack on my logic to be quite specious.

As others pointed out, for most of man's existance it was phat to be fat.

Also, there's not a lot of game and farmng is really hard in the frozen north, therefore you would need to be able to store fat.

Clothing is a point, but clothing shelters you only to a degree. Look at Russians, Eskimos, and Hawaiians, cold weather people tend to grow large in self-protection.

I must say that the logic of disproving evolution is not proof of Creation, but the thin blonde must mean something. If it is maladaptive for blondes to be thin and yet they thrive in that state that has got to be a message from God. Perhaps, simply that the universe doesn't make sence and we are not capable of understanding it.

I must study more thin blondes to know for sure.

Which is probably more of an example of the dumb brunnette. Since the majority of this thread's readership is likely dark haired.

Another proof of Creationism may be that society keeps getting dumber. How is that adaptive? I mean sure, if we're all dumb we can tolerate each other easier, but still... I mean half of the United States are supporters of the extinct Soviet Union! Half have gone over to the dark side! Half of the United States population proudly call themselves Red!

No, I'd say it disproves creationism.

Who the hell would knowingly make such an ugly beast?

Think about what you're saying though... what's another name for "The Beast" and mightn't it offer an explanation why blondes are adverse to the principles of genetics and Darwinian Evolution :silly:

I must say as a scholarly logician whose thesis was in the Fault system, I do find the preceding attack on my logic to be quite specious.

I thought the first rule of posting was to insult the original poster.

As others pointed out, for most of man's existance it was phat to be fat.

That could be selective media bias. Looking back from the future at our media, you might get the impressions that the ideal of an attractive woman in 2007 was one who looked like an adolescent male (see pics below of so called super models.)

Also, there's not a lot of game and farmng is really hard in the frozen north, therefore you would need to be able to store fat.

No shortage of deer, caribou, moose up north. And if you prove me wrong on this I'll offer seasonal migration.

Clothing is a point, but clothing shelters you only to a degree. Look at Russians, Eskimos, and Hawaiians, cold weather people tend to grow large in self-protection.

Hawaiians are cold weather people? Where do you live? On the planet Mercury?

While older Russian women are large, I would suggest that Russian ballerinas are a model of the perfect female form.

Also, the attractive thin female gets to stay indoors while her male does the cold and dirty work out in the elements.

I must say that the logic of disproving evolution is not proof of Creation, but the thin blonde must mean something. If it is maladaptive for blondes to be thin and yet they thrive in that state that has got to be a message from God.

I'll offer one more thought - a thin pale profile is less visible to predators in the frozen North; a predator would prefer prey that is larger and more nourishing; a thinner blonde is likely to be more mobile and escape from a predator than a fatty.

I must study more thin blondes to know for sure.

Even if you don't find any answers, it is surely a worthwhile endeavor.

I just can't tell if you are playing along and laughing with me or being slightly more serious. I believe you are laughing, if so well done.

P.S. The Hawaiian add was just a tongue and cheek moment within a mostly tongue and cheek post. It would be nice to live on Mercury though. I'm not sure if I could keep up with all the fast women though, but given Hermes governance at least the communication and messaging is top notch.

This thread needs pictures :D

See. This right here epitomizes the problem in America today. No get up and go. Everyone waiting for everyone else to do sumthin' You see the need for thin blondes. Get up and do something about it. Don't whine that someone else needs to address it. This is a communal problem dagnabbit and that means it's your problem too! Americans need to get up and do things for themselves! To take responsibility! To be people of action! Go! Go forth and find the thin blonde you seek to prove, disprove, or fulfill your intellectual curiousity! It is your hands to act. It is encumbant on you to bring to us the thin blondes that you say we need to complete our qualitative and quantitative analysis of this genetic/religious querry! You! And you alone! (end of pretend rant)

Besides, hasn't this been said like twelve times in this thread it's getting a little redundant.

On the contrary, it is evidence of evolution. Blondes used to be from the north and had more fat. They have now evolved to become skinny to adapt to southern climes (and to look good in a bikini). :)

:)

Not that I'm arguing for either side of the create/evolve debate, but that's hogwash. There are plenty of fat blondes in warm climates and plenty of skinny ones in cold.

Archived