Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amanda Beard in Playboy

coldpacker

Should a candidate's views on Evolution and/or Creation be a campaign issue?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should a candidate's views on Evolution and/or Creation be a campaign issue?

• Yes
    • No

in amanda's year of swimming... there was another really super hot swimmer.. i forgot her name but i kept drooling over the TV. There's gotta be a way i can pull up the olympic female class of swimmer amanda was in
Natalie Coughlin?

Adn Heidenreich, Olympic athlete hot=non anorexic though.

This thread is fun.

To chime in: BJs can be just as good if not better than sex.

No they cant, and if you think that then either you or the female you are having sex with isnt doing it right. BJ's are like appitizers and desserts. Its a good way to get your appitite going before the main course, and a great treat at the end of the meal. On of my favorates is getting head from my woman after we leave the bar, the whole drive home. That way, when we get home, im primed, she's primed and we are usually naked before the door is unlocked.

Amanda Beard is olympic athlete hot. Not pop star/movie star hot.

Theres always levels of hotness.

And I feel for the poor souls who think BJ's are overrated.....

QFT

Each has it's place and value

No they cant, and if you think that then either you or the female you are having sex with isnt doing it right. BJ's are like appitizers and desserts. Its a good way to get your appitite going before the main course, and a great treat at the end of the meal. On of my favorates is getting head from my woman after we leave the bar, the whole drive home. That way, when we get home, im primed, she's primed and we are usually naked before the door is unlocked.

Agreed. I've always thought of a BJ as more of an interlude, not the main course. I've only had sex with one woman in my entire life, however, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

i realize i probably stand on an island with this one, but i think bjs are overrated.

You're not doing it right.

And btw, some of you guys need to tone down the graphic descriptions. Seriously. This is still supposedly a reasonably family-friendly site.

Or at least it used to be.

We're not prudes. But describing 'what you like' and 'what you don't' - we're really not interested.

Amanda Beard --

After seeing those photos a movie quote ding on me.

"Do she got the braille type nipples? You know.. The Stevie Wonders?"

Did you see the one pic where she was like hunched over and her stomach was kinda sucked in? What the hell was up with that? That was a HORRIBLE pic.

Archived