Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A-Rod is bush leauge

artmonkforHOF

ARod does suck. His next big hit will be his first. You know thats true because Yankee fans talked him up after he hit walk off home runs in APRIL!

.235, 5 homers & 10 RBI's in May. Pretty awesome.

Why are we paying 25 million a year for Joe Randa?

Unfreakinbelievable.

http://mlb.mlb.com/stats/league_leaders.jsp?c_id=null&Submit=Submit&sortByStat=RBI&baseballScope=mlb&statType=1&timeFrame=1&timeSubFrame=2007

What are you showing me? Arod is in the top 5 in RBIs in May? That doesn't impress me.

These are the stats that matter.

.071, 0 HR, 0 RBI

.133, 0 HR, 0 RBI

Those are his postseason numbers the past 2 years.

When the spotlight is on, some people wilt. Plain & Simple. I hope I'm wrong, and I'll eat my words if I am. But I know I'm not wrong......

Right. Which is precisely why you (and 99% of all Yankees fans) sound like a total douche.

Well, at least I'm a douche.

Yankee fans don't care about the regular season. (Although we should start)

Stats don't matter unless you're playing fantasy baseball anyway.

I watch enough Yankee games to know when Arod is going to do something, and when he isn't.

And you're 99% is wrong. His April dropped that number to about 20%.....

• 4 weeks later...

Since I know a ton of Yankees fans are going to hit this up I got an OT question. Sorry for getting off course.

What's the word on Phillip Hughes? Is he coming back soon and if he does, is he staying in the bigs? I've had him sitting on the DL on my fantasy team for like 3 years now so I'm just curious as what's being said about him.

Since I know a ton of Yankees fans are going to hit this up I got an OT question. Sorry for getting off course.

What's the word on Phillip Hughes? Is he coming back soon and if he does, is he staying in the bigs? I've had him sitting on the DL on my fantasy team for like 3 years now so I'm just curious as what's being said about him.

He had a set back in the minors. Last I heard is he will be back up in August and should be the 5th man in the rotation for the rest of the year.

He had a set back in the minors. Last I heard is he will be back up in August and should be the 5th man in the rotation for the rest of the year.

Thanks!!! I guess leaving him on the DL can't hurt and he looked great in that game where he got hurt (no hitter going into the 6th I believe.)

Well, here we are a few weeks later and Arod is leading all of baseball in Home runs, runs scored, RBI's, and he's leading the AL slugging percentage and total bases. But he's not good enough for Yankees fans-you deserve better. :rolleyes:

This isn't specific to Yankee fans. You find me any team with an all-star that dissapears in the post-season and you would have found me more examples of unhappy fans.

As for the actual topic of the thread, go ahead and call me a loser because i'd rather lose than win by doing things such as this. Winners win with their gloves and bats, not with trickery. You won't see Jeter calling out 'mine' as he's rounding the bases. I hate the Yankees but respect the players. Someone like A-rod, not so much.

Thanks!!! I guess leaving him on the DL can't hurt and he looked great in that game where he got hurt (no hitter going into the 6th I believe.)

He ended up spraigning an ankle while rehabbing and was wearing a boot for a while. The boot is now off and he has thrown at least once. He won't be back until well after the all-star break, however. I'm waiting for him as well. At least Rich Harden is finally back now, albeit out of the bullpen. I've had both these guys on the DL seemingly forever.

Archived