Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The results are in ! I'm stoopid

Jeremiah_Johnson

Do you have any common sense? Romo sits to pee was shoved down the entire countries face ESPN and NFL network had entire hours devoted to him. The most objective opinion you are going to get is from a Eagle or Giant fan. And those results are in as well. How many of those Vikings fans do you think have even seen Campbell take more than 5 NFL snaps? PLEASE answer that question honestly JJ.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=439351&st=40&start=40

66 votes for Campbell 78.57

18 votes for Romo sits to pee 21.43

The best statement you can make is both teams feel good about their QB and leave it at that you are fighting a losing battle here.

Quoted for the ownage :laugh:

Do you have any common sense? Romo sits to pee was shoved down the entire countries face ESPN and NFL network had entire hours devoted to him. The most objective opinion you are going to get is from a Eagle or Giant fan. And those results are in as well. How many of those Vikings fans do you think have even seen Campbell take more than 5 NFL snaps? PLEASE answer that question honestly.

The best statement you can make is both teams feel good about their QB and leave it at that you are fighting a losing battle here.

Yes, Romo sits to pee was shoved down peoples faces. I concur. If someone from a rival team was shoved down my face, I would hate him, therefore not vote for him. Yet the people have spoken, and they still choose Romo sits to pee.

There is no way on earth I'm using Eagles or Giants fans on this topic. They hate dallas like no other. You know it, and I know it.

As any sample mix, you are going to hear from people who haven't seen the other person play. Cambpell is no exception. However, just as you have people going to vote for their mayor and are also asked 10 other questions on the ballot that they have absolutely no idea what it is they're voting for, these things happen, and you move on.

Furthermore, most people who chose Romo sits to pee or Campbell followed it up with a short reason why. Thats good enough for me to say they've seen them.

The people have spoken............POWER TO THE PEOPLE

oops

I guess all the results aren't in :laugh:

oh wait, you allowed for this as well, you added that NFC East fans couldn't give a fair opinion

so basically when you control all the parameters, and change the rules as needed... even if it isn't anywhere near what YOU originally said

Romo sits to pee will win over Campbell

:rolleyes:

I'm sure if the poll were to be in your favor you'd have no problem using it to validate your opinion, right?

Bingo

Don't come on here with a couple of samplea that consist of 10 and 12 votes and claim some sort of victory. You're only fooling yourself. Nobody here buys it.

kind of sad isn't it

Do you have any common sense? Romo sits to pee was shoved down the entire countries face ESPN and NFL network had entire hours devoted to him. The most objective opinion you are going to get is from a Eagle or Giant fan. And those results are in as well. How many of those Vikings fans do you think have even seen Campbell take more than 5 NFL snaps? PLEASE answer that question honestly JJ.

End of thread!!!! nothing else to see here mods it can be closed now :cool:

If the Eagles fans hate Dallas like no other then why in the hell would they give Witten the nod over LJ? That makes ZERO sense.

I bet you believe Taylor turned his own facemask too. :laugh:

The fact Cowgirl fans think that shows me there is no intelligent Cowgirl fan

JJ is just self owning himself in this thread. This is about as bad of an ass kicking as I have seen on ES of a Cowgirl troll

how bout making a thread on here on es in the stadium simply debating 3 individuals from the eagles, giants and cowboys? IF ES can give u a fair argument, why cant an eagles board or a giants board?

because he doesn't want A FAIR Honest opinion, or vote... he wants to control the outcome as much as possible in his favor... then brag about the results

but in the Forum that you gleefully proclaimed would choose Romo sits to pee over Campbell the last time I looked Romo sits to pee was under 8%.. and even had the audacity then you proclaimed it a moral victory

But he also said that condition would happen if they were both on AFC teams, so it was pointless for that eagles fan to make that poll in the first place. I mean you're guilty of the same thing you highlight his quotes that make your argument look better than accuse him of that exact thing basically.

Dream on. The only people down in the Carolinas that aren't rooting for their beloved Redskins are wearing Carolina Blue.

;)

Uhh Ohh, Birdlives is putting his boxing gloves on. :laugh: Yeah, there are tons of Carolina skins fans but don't sleep. We're deep everywhere man!

But he also said that condition would happen if they were both on AFC teams, so it was pointless for that eagles fan to make that poll in the first place. I mean you're guilty of the same thing you highlight his quotes that make your argument look better than accuse him of that exact thing basically.

well since both didn't play for an AFC team pretty hard to change that, but he was clear about the parameters of his poll

I highlighted the parameters he set, and was exactly what he said

not change what he said then highlight the changes in bold, and start a thread boasting about it

a bit of a difference

A complete and utter fabrication of what YOU said, and the argument

your EXACT Quote

You said "the Stadium" as in ES, Redskin forum

But now it is ask other team fans outside of the NFC East :laugh:

this is about the fourth or fifth time in the last 24/48 hours I have caught you changing what was actually said to suit your needs, and try to pass it off as the truth

I am sorry, but that is pathetic, especially starting a thread to basically gloat about something that was never argued or discussed

I mean really how many Skin fans hang out in those other teams message board... because that was the opinion you boasted 80 to 90 percent would take Romo sits to pee over Campbell

Congratulations Pat fans and Viking fans prefer Romo sits to pee...

but in the Forum that you gleefully proclaimed would choose Romo sits to pee over Campbell the last time I looked Romo sits to pee was under 8%.. and even had the audacity then you proclaimed it a moral victory

you should be proud

There you go putting words in my mouth. My initial claim was I'd love to see an honest poll in the stadium. You think you're going to get an honest poll in the stadium? Or at cowboyszone? Of course not. Thats why I chose two teams out of our division. You're something else bubba.

If JC had Romo sits to pee's numbers last year and Romo sits to pee had JC's numbers, you'd be laughing at cowboys fans silly if any of us were nuts enough to say JC has shown more than Romo sits to pee. Thats my whole point here. You can't even sit there and say......"Romo sits to pee had a helluva year, and he outperformed everybody's expectations".

If you could just say that, this whole topic would die. But then again, if you were honest about things like that, this board wouldn't be so much fun.

I just don't see the big deal in giving props to enemies. I don't like the skins, but I have no problem saying Portis is damn good, your O line is damn good, and I even really like Santana Moss's game.

But not you. The most honest thing I've ever ready you say was "Good move by the pukes to resign McBriar, he's a good punter". Which I gave you credit for, at least you admitted it. But you get my point.

It just kills you to say something good about a rival. I hate the other NFC East teams as much as you, but I'm not so blind as to not give credit where credit is due.

well since both didn't play for an AFC team pretty hard to change that, but he was clear about the parameters of his poll

I highlighted the parameters he set, and was exactly what he said

not change what he said then highlight the changes in bold, and start a thread boasting about it

a bit of a difference

I didn't see anywhere where you highlighted the word HONEST POLL. Do you really think I would consider getting an honest poll in the stadium? I could put Troy Aikman in there against JC and it would still be 90%.

Use your head bubba. You knew damn well what I meant.

The same could be expected at cowboyszone. Neither place would get a fair result and you know it.

Hey just for fun, lets go to a Red Sox forum and ask em who they like better, Manny Ramirez, or ARod. Gee I wonder how that would work out.:doh:

As if fans of the Redskins, Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants aren't dumb enough, we had to conferr with dumb fans of teams outside our division of stupidity to solve the QB popularity contest?

What exactly does it prove if one QB is more popular than the other???

Has Peyton Manning ever pulled down a throw and said: hey wait, I should check the popularity poll on the Minnesota Vikings forum. If it is positive I will throw a touchdown, if it is negative I will throw an interception!

There you go putting words in my mouth. My initial claim was I'd love to see an honest poll in the stadium. You think you're going to get an honest poll in the stadium? Or at cowboyszone? Of course not. Thats why I chose two teams out of our division. You're something else bubba.

If JC had Romo sits to pee's numbers last year and Romo sits to pee had JC's numbers, you'd be laughing at cowboys fans silly if any of us were nuts enough to say JC has shown more than Romo sits to pee. Thats my whole point here. You can't even sit there and say......"Romo sits to pee had a helluva year, and he outperformed everybody's expectations".

If you could just say that, this whole topic would die. But then again, if you were honest about things like that, this board wouldn't be so much fun.

I just don't see the big deal in giving props to enemies. I don't like the skins, but I have no problem saying Portis is damn good, your O line is damn good, and I even really like Santana Moss's game.

But not you. The most honest thing I've ever ready you say was "Good move by the pukes to resign McBriar, he's a good punter". Which I gave you credit for, at least you admitted it. But you get my point.

It just kills you to say something good about a rival. I hate the other NFC East teams as much as you, but I'm not so blind as to not give credit where credit is due.

in all due fairness, Bubba likes Witten and calls him "Dallas only elite player on offense".....(but only on par with Cooley).....

Bubba, does Dallas have any "elite" Defensive player?

Archived