Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The results are in ! I'm stoopid

Jeremiah_Johnson

Unless you've been hiding under a rock the last few days you know that both here and in the stadium there have been Romo sits to pee vs Campbell threads. Who would you prefer.

Obviously we're not going to get an unbaised opinion from any NFC East teams fans, so I took the liberty to sign up at a board for the Vikings and the Patriots. Something neutral was my criteria in picking them. ( I also tried to register at a Bengals and Broncos site, but never heard back from any Mods).

Anway, Bubba and I had a disagreement over who other teams would take. I said 80-90% would take Romo sits to pee, and bubba said.......well, lets just say Bubba disagreed with me.

I wish I could tell you all I was shocked at the results, but lets be honest here, this really couldn't have turned out any other way.

Looks like the voting as of 8:00 CST is..................drum roll please..................

Romo sits to pee 12

Campbell 1

The funny thing here is the lone poster who chose Campbell apparently is not liked, and would argue that the sky is green if everyone else said it was blue, (sound familiar) so take his "campbell" vote for what it is worth. You'll see what I mean when you read the posts.

Or percentage wise

Romo sits to pee 92.3%

Campbell 7.7%

I guess that solves that debate.......

I thought I was wrong once, but it turned out I was just mistaken about that.

http://www.vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?p=165830#165830

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=436905#post436905

Its been 24 hours. What do you want from me? I can't help how many people posted. Keep an eye on the different boards for as long as you want.

This is the most loser moronic poll I have seen in my life

13 votes? You call that a sample size at all? Pathetic :laugh:

Get me 1,000 results from several different teams in several different divisions. Then it'll mean something

chop chop boy

the results/survey needs to be done in a place where viewers are able to watch both compete.. Romo sits to pee obviously was on tv much more and those markets that you chose mostly recieve more cowboys games than redskins

I chose two totally different markets. The patriots are alot closer to DC than Dallas, and Minnesota is about the same.

Where do you want me to go?

Arizona? No way, too many boys fans

Denver? Same thing

Heck, anything west of Dallas really is going to be biased towards dallas.

Ravens? No way, they hate you guys.

Philly? No NFC east teams

Carolina? Too many skins fans

I thought the two choices were fair. An AFC team and an NFC team

I chose two totally different markets. The patriots are alot closer to DC than Dallas, and Minnesota is about the same.

Denver? Same thing

This is why you get a random mix

How about pick a team message board from each division? That'll get most of the markets and cancel out biases that may exist

Right now your 13 votes wouldn't even cut the mustard in the contest for 8th grade class reporter :laugh:

Denver? Same thing

Most of those guys said they haven't even watched Campbell play.

The Eagles, who actually pay attention to the rest of the NFCE said Campbell.

You can throw out any Ealges fan bias because they chose Witten over LJ on the same page.

Nice try.

BTW 12 posts on the Pats board :laugh:

This is the most loser moronic poll I have seen in my life

13 votes? You call that a sample size at all? Pathetic :laugh:

Get me 1,000 results from several different teams in several different divisions. Then it'll mean something

chop chop boy

:applause:

You only got 13 votes!

once you get 1,000 come back to me 2.

Do you have any common sense? Romo sits to pee was shoved down the entire countries face ESPN and NFL network had entire hours devoted to him. The most objective opinion you are going to get is from a Eagle or Giant fan. And those results are in as well. How many of those Vikings fans do you think have even seen Campbell take more than 5 NFL snaps? PLEASE answer that question honestly JJ.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=439351&st=40&start=40

66 votes for Campbell 78.57

18 votes for Romo sits to pee 21.43

The best statement you can make is both teams feel good about their QB and leave it at that you are fighting a losing battle here.

Since JJ clearly has the time of day to do this (most of us Redskins fans have something called jobs) I suggest you go to the following

AFC East

Buffalo Bills

AFC North

Cincinatti

AFC South

Jacksonville

AFC West

San Diego

NFC East

How about both the Eagles and Giants since both fan bases pay attention to what the Redskins and Cowboys do

NFC North

Chicago Bears

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons

NFC West

St Louis Rams

There is a pretty good mix of markets and biases are cancelled out. Wait until there are 1,000 results then consolidate them into a nice excel spreadsheet. Then you can actually talk

Most of those guys said they haven't even watched Campbell play.

The Eagles, who actually pay attention to the rest of the NFCE said Campbell.

You can throw out any Ealges fan bias because they chose Witten over LJ on the same page.

Nice try.

BTW 12 posts on the Pats board :laugh:

First of all, Nobody in thier right mind would chose LJ over witten, so that means nothing.

Besides, I will not listen to any votes by people who throw snowballs at santa claus.

And trust me, they hate Dallas WAY more than they hate you.

:applause:

You only got 13 votes!

once you get 1,000 come back to me 2.

Apparently there are those of you who don't think there is a big enough pool of people who voted.

Many of you want thousands of votes.

Although I'm personally against it, I will multiply the above votes by 1000 and see what happens..................

Romo sits to pee 130,000

Campbell 13,000

Well there you have it. The people have spoken. Its a much tighter race now. I wish I hadn't done that.:silly:

Unless you've been hiding under a rock the last few days you know that both here and in the stadium there have been Romo sits to pee vs Campbell threads. Who would you prefer.

Obviously we're not going to get an unbaised opinion from any NFC East teams fans, so I took the liberty to sign up at a board for the Vikings and the Patriots. Something neutral was my criteria in picking them. ( I also tried to register at a Bengals and Broncos site, but never heard back from any Mods).

Anway, Bubba and I had a disagreement over who other teams would take. I said 80-90% would take Romo sits to pee, and bubba said.......well, lets just say Bubba disagreed with me.

A complete and utter fabrication of what YOU said, and the argument

your EXACT Quote

A few articles based on crap and opinion.

I think people just get tired of having this argument with you. Its so one sided, so clear cut, that the argument itself is just one huge waste of time.

Romo sits to pee had a helluva year. He came off the bench and kicked some serious ass. His numbers were outstanding, and he catupulted a 3 and 3 team to the playoffs.

Nothing you or or tr1 can say can diminish that. In fact, arguing any other way just makes you look foolish.

I'd love to see a truthful poll in the stadium if JC and Romo sits to pee played for some team in the AFC, and the skins were going to trade for one. I wonder what percentage would choose Romo sits to pee over JC?

Whatd'ya think 80-90%???

You said "the Stadium" as in ES, Redskin forum

But now it is ask other team fans outside of the NFC East :laugh:

this is about the fourth or fifth time in the last 24/48 hours I have caught you changing what was actually said to suit your needs, and try to pass it off as the truth

I am sorry, but that is pathetic, especially starting a thread to basically gloat about something that was never argued or discussed

I mean really how many Skin fans hang out in those other teams message board... because that was the opinion you boasted 80 to 90 percent would take Romo sits to pee over Campbell

Congratulations Pat fans and Viking fans prefer Romo sits to pee...

but in the Forum that you gleefully proclaimed would choose Romo sits to pee over Campbell the last time I looked Romo sits to pee was under 8%.. and even had the audacity then you proclaimed it a moral victory

:applause: you're the champ at winning argument you manipulate the point of your opponents

you should be proud

First of all, Nobody in thier right mind would chose LJ over witten, so that means nothing.

Besides, I will not listen to any votes by people who throw snowballs at santa claus.

And trust me, they hate Dallas WAY more than they hate you.

Well them choosing Witten shows they're not biased. Besides, they're a lot more likely to pay attention to Romo sits to pee and Campbell than anybody else.

I'm sure if the poll were to be in your favor you'd have no problem using it to validate your opinion, right?

Don't come on here with a couple of samplea that consist of 10 and 12 votes and claim some sort of victory. You're only fooling yourself. Nobody here buys it.

i think the average fan would pick Romo sits to pee. i don't think media hype has much to do with it besides toot the guy's horn. the guy has put up good numbers (that are better than JC's).

campbell was the qb of an undefeated football team, he's had his share of hype also.

Romo sits to pee has just done more.

Archived