Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The results are in ! I'm stoopid

Jeremiah_Johnson

he he he.

We love you tom. You are one of the most impartial fans on this site and I would guess that most people have a great deal of respect for you on here.

How bout you though. After Eli of course, who would you choose if JC and Romo sits to pee were in FA and you needed a qb?[/Quote]

If I could afford it cap wise, I'd pick up both and let them battle it out in camp.

But it is too early to tell between the two. If I had to pick, Campbell.

']But it is too early to tell between the two. If I had to pick' date=' Campbell.[/quote']

I just did a poll of Giants' fans who post on Redskins boards with Tom in their user name and it was unanimous that Campbell is the best.

So how do we stand overall?

Pats/Vikings' fans like Romo sits to pee

Eagles' fans like Campbell

Giants' fans named Tom on Redskins boards like Campbell.

Pretty conclusive if you ask me. :point2sky

I just did a poll of Giants' fans who post on Redskins boards with Tom in their user name and it was unanimous that Campbell is the best.

So how do we stand overall?

Pats/Vikings' fans like Romo sits to pee

Eagles' fans like Campbell

Giants' fans named Tom on Redskins boards like Campbell.

Pretty conclusive if you ask me. :point2sky

Hey i asked a Redskin fan face to face...and he gave the best answer yet....cant argue with facts.

Romo sits to pee has never beaten the Skins and Campbell has never lost to the Cowboys...so there you have it!

I still say lets revisit in 5 years........I am hoping for the best with Romo sits to pee...and i like what i saw...but after hanging my hopes with Quinthy carter years ago....:doh:

Archived