Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The results are in ! I'm stoopid

Jeremiah_Johnson

No, you're right, that's totally objective....:rolleyes:

Somewhere in that original thread, I stated what I meant. At least i think I did......and/or i certainly meant to.

Never once did i mean iot the way it sounded....Just so you know otherwise, Dallas does not have a more talented roster "head to toe".....

I addressed the issue already.........but whatever, i guess you have never EVER made a mistake before and wrote something that did not exactly come out how you meant it??

I'm not saying you can't be objective, I'm calling you on the idea that you're always objective. As far as I'm concerned there's a little homer in all of us (okay well maybe there's alot in some) that comes out here and there. For the record though I do agree you're more objective than many.

I'm not saying you can't be objective, I'm calling you on the idea that you're always objective. As far as I'm concerned there's a little homer in all of us (okay well maybe there's alot in some) that comes out here and there. For the record though I do agree you're more objective than many.

I'll take that. I am a homer in a sense, like you said we all are. But i am not afraid to say the truth even when it hurts...

I get bashed by my own Cowboy fan bretheren, but after debating the Monk issue, I am on boad with Monk in the HOF before Irvin. I argued it on forums then on paper......when it all settlled, Art Monk is more desreving the Irvin for the Hall of Fame! (i cant do anything about it, no one can BUT....its how i feel)

Thats just one of many ways that i can tell the truth, and go against my own team and the fans of my own team.

I'll take that. I am a homer in a sense, like you said we all are. But i am not afraid to say the truth even when it hurts...

I get bashed by my own Cowboy fan bretheren, but after debating the Monk issue, I am on boad with Monk in the HOF before Irvin. I argued it on forums then on paper......when it all settlled, Art Monk is more desreving the Irvin for the Hall of Fame! (i cant do anything about it, no one can BUT....its how i feel)

Thats just one of many ways that i can tell the truth, and go against my own team and the fans of my own team.

You just went up a tenth of a notch in my book. Keep up the good work! :cheers:

My contention WAS, IS, and always WILL be that you won't get a fair poll regarding the cowboys on any cowboys, giants, eagles or skins forum.

My initial claim was that if you took a HONEST poll, you would see that more people would choose Romo sits to pee over JC to qb thier team.

Twist my words anyway you like, that is my contention and I'm sticking to it.

I could care less if 13 people voted or 13,000. You are going to believe what you want either way. If you like JC better than Romo sits to pee, great. I'm happy for you.

I'll take Romo sits to pee, and so would most of the free world.

way to go!!! u know the only reliable audiene to judge are nfc east fans.. no1 outside has seen campbell enough to judge him enough.. Half of football fans get their news from espn and so whatever that is filtered by them is feed to the american public..

You just went up a tenth of a notch in my book. Keep up the good work! :cheers:

that puts me what.......a tenth of a notch past ZERO....:laugh:

Dude, I sat down with a skins fan and just listened to some points on Art Monk. Without pre debating it and without responding.....and the picture was as clear as air. I mean do people forget that back in those days that Monk played, it was rare for a WR to catch 90 balls or more. It was shortly after he left the game, that the game went to a major passing game and WR's would be in the 100's in reception on the regular......and when he left the game, there was absolutly no one on his level with the stats he put up.

I am 36 years old and have been a Dallas fan my whole life, but i live in maryland........So I have seen my fair share of Art Monk. He made plays. What can i say....I really did see the Art Monk for the HOF debate in a different light after that.

I would hope they would pick Romo sits to pee after what he did in his 1st year as a starter, its hard not to, but does a poll really show us who the better qb will be at the end their careers. I saw a vote when Quincy Carter was the Cowboys starting qb that he would take the Cowboys further than Mcnabb would take the Eagles that year. Well we all know how that turned out, Quincy got cut and the Eagles were in the playoffs. You gotta take polls these days w/ a grain of salt. It will never be 100% unbiased b/c fans don't get to see the players in those polls play all the time. Like 1 dude said, they only see what the media feeds to them and of course Dallas was shown in a better light last season but for good reasons. If Romo sits to pee stinks it up and JC throws 30 tds, than the media would show JC in a better light and the votes would change. Its too early to say which Qb is better b/c they haven't played enough to show us. Now that being said they both have talent or they wouldn't be in the starting position but lets see what teams coaching does the most w/ that talent. I think Gibbs track record w/ Qbs is pretty good.

My contention WAS, IS, and always WILL be that you won't get a fair poll regarding the cowboys on any cowboys, giants, eagles or skins forum.

My initial claim was that if you took a HONEST poll, you would see that more people would choose Romo sits to pee over JC to qb thier team.

I could care less if 13 people voted or 13,000. You are going to believe what you want either way. If you like JC better than Romo sits to pee, great. I'm happy for you.

Uh oh... Someones getting very persnippity! :smooch:

And how much press has Romo sits to pee gotten from ESPN and other media outlets?

So much that Parcells had to tell the mediots to put away the annointing oil :doh:

And boy was Parcells right.....all that annointing oil made the ball slippery and it slipped from Romo sits to pee's fingers.

You ask most Vikings and Patriots fans who tony Romo sits to pee is. Ans: Yeah, he's that guy on ESPN who plays for the Cowboys.

Jason Campbell- Ans: Who?

B/c the talking heads aren't talking about him much. Jason will be changing that. While your guy Romo sits to pee is holding Carrie Underwood's purse and judging Ms. Universe pagents, JC is in the film room studying, in the weight room training. In study sessions preparing and at OTAs throwing with his WRs.

And in his free time he's playing in QB challenge, getting better for this season.

I would hope they would pick Romo sits to pee after what he did in his 1st year as a starter, its hard not to, but does a poll really show us who the better qb will be at the end their careers. I saw a vote when Quincy Carter was the Cowboys starting qb that he would take the Cowboys further than Mcnabb would take the Eagles that year. Well we all know how that turned out, Quincy got cut and the Eagles were in the playoffs. You gotta take polls these days w/ a grain of salt. It will never be 100% unbiased b/c fans don't get to see the players in those polls play all the time. Like 1 dude said, they only see what the media feeds to them and of course Dallas was shown in a better light last season but for good reasons. If Romo sits to pee stinks it up and JC throws 30 tds, than the media would show JC in a better light and the votes would change. Its too early to say which Qb is better b/c they haven't played enough to show us. Now that being said they both have talent or they wouldn't be in the starting position but lets see what teams coaching does the most w/ that talent. I think Gibbs track record w/ Qbs is pretty good.

Good enough for me. Close the thread.

What a loser you are, just give it up

13 people is apparently now most of the free world. Seriously, just leave this board, your credibility is gone and your intelligence is no better then my 6 year old cousin

If I was a mod, I would ban you for your own sake so you don't completely own yourself over and over again

chalenge me. Go ahead, in any way you like, challenge my objectivness.....little hit and run comments like that, are the reasons why people dont like you. Post with some substance and reason, then maybe you'll get more respect.

I like and respect tr1 :)

Archived