Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landy signing implications?

j_mwilliams

I was looking at the Redskins roster and currently there are quite a few safeties. I was just curious if anyone believes that the Landry signing may be the Redskins putting themselves in position to eventually let Sean Taylor go? It may be crazy - but a thought. Taylor seems to be "an issue" every offseason. Just wondering everyones thoughts....

I was looking at the Redskins roster and currently there are quite a few safeties. I was just curious if anyone believes that the Landry signing may be the Redskins putting themselves in position to eventually let Sean Taylor go? It may be crazy - but a thought. Taylor seems to be "an issue" every offseason. Just wondering everyones thoughts....

What's the salary cap from 4 years from now (2010) when Sean Taylor's contract is up? And how much salary cap space do we have then?

If you don't know.... then I have to ask you why you even bother?

ST is not "an issue" for the Redskins. He is "an issue" for opponents. The media tends to make ST "an issue" in the offseason. I think Landry will be a great player but we will see how well they work together after the next two seasons. If all goes well then I think the FO will pay ST to keep them together for many years. "An issue" that remains is whether or not you still deserve thread-making capabilities.:)

Taylor is only an "issue" every offseason in the minds of the media, not in reality.

There should be a list of facts stickied at the top of this forum.

This should be near the top. :applause::applause::applause:

As for the thread:

Implications for signing Landry include a better and younger defense and Cowboy stars, "NY" logos, and Eagles flying off of their respective helmets.

OH! And I can't believe that I missed this before:

Subject line: "Landy signing implications?"

L-A-N-D-R-Y

If you're going to make a thread about someone, then please spell his name right. If you're going to be a Redskins fan, then please spell a player's name right. Thanks. :cheers:

the reaction to this is outrageous. the guy was just making his 7th post, and at least brought up a point that he was likely pondering with some thought involved. granted, there were no statistics or sources or quotes, but come on - surely dumber threads are started every single day. this is why it is often not that fun to post here.

tgijef

Taylor is only an "issue" every offseason in the minds of the media, not in reality.

he was also a bit of an "issue" in the florida justice system. Oh yeah he was an "issue" to the NFL commish when he was fined for skipping the rookie symposium.

lets face it, ST is an uncouth character, but I hope he remains an uncouth Redskin for a while

he was also a bit of an "issue" in the florida justice system. Oh yeah he was an "issue" to the NFL commish when he was fined for skipping the rookie symposium.

lets face it, ST is an uncouth character, but I hope he remains an uncouth Redskin for a while

That has happened "every offseason", has it? And Taylor's skipping the rookie symposium was as much an "issue" for the Skins coaches and FO as his being fined for not wearing the right color socks.

Archived