Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, let's say you came into $100K...

TradeTheBeal!

If I had the money, I would buy land. Put a huge garage on it and build cars. A trailor to live in while I built the custom home I want. 100k isn't that kind of money around where I live. Couldn't even buy half a condo with it. If I could invest it, it might be on alternitive energy sources. Maybe even put it towards a restuarant or bar, but again, up here liquer lisences go for up to 750k. Damn, 100k ain't nothing anymore.

Cars are great and can make you money, but for that stang. You'll be waiting a long time to see any real return. Better bet is find a late 60's early 70's muscle car, find a known rebuilder and restore it to original factory specs and auction it off. My boss just bought a new mustang "hertz" 500 made, 350 gt convertable limite production and a hard top 350 to drive. The first two will only have 1000k on them in 10 years. Thats a big return. The only way to make a lot of money off cars is figure out what will be the next big thing and buy them all up. 62' and 64' impalas before the lowrider/hydrolics got big. 70's/80's datsuns and nissans, rwd cars, for the drifting crowd. I know of a 49' convertable lesabre for 12k that is in need of a resto.

9 thousand original miles?!? It's not a piece of crap, it's an investment piece.

Investment piece? Please find something earlier. The SVO has a high retail of $8K in perfect condition. Anything Mopar is hot right now...Cudas, Roadrunners, Challengers etc. '69-'70 Mustangs, Olds 442's, Buick GS, Chevelle.

The SVO is slow to boot.

This might help.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/ford/mustang/?year=1986

MUSTANG: 1986 SVO, 37,768 original miles, medium canyon red, leather, sunroof, second owner, garaged, $10,900 or best offer. 219-531-6453, IN; or mustang1986svo@yahoo.com $10,900

mboyd, this car may be worth the money. It should be viewed as a long

term investment. I'd hold on to it and flip it once the market is strong enough

to make a good return.

I don't see the value of that mustang going up and you can invest your money a lot better with 100k. I'd probably start my own business personally. A Deli or restaurant of some sort. Get a a good manager and let the good times roll.

He's not buying the Mustang SVO for $100K. It will sell somewhere between

$8500 and $10K. In 10 years will it be worth $100K? Might be worth a shot.

That's the idea, I just don't see that car ever reaching 100k much less 30k. A more sound car investement would be to buy a car such as a 100k Ferrari, Lambo etc which isn't vintage now, but will be in 10 or so years. That car is more likely to get you returns, you just have to pick the right one. The question is what you would do with 100k right? Might as well do it right.

We've already got 4 cats, a dog, and two horses. I don't think we need any more animals.

How about an Amazon River piranah? Or you could get a large tank and get several. You could charge the neighborhood kids admission and let them view the weekly feedings.

How about an Amazon River piranah? Or you could get a large tank and get several. You could charge the neighborhood kids admission and let them view the weekly feedings.

Nah. We'd end up losing at least one and maybe two of the cats to it, and we'd probably have the dog mauled by the fish as well. Besides, the neighborhood kids are scared to death of me; I'd be more likely to feed THEM to the piranah than anything else.

Can someone over the age of 30 please respond?

Someone said it earlier. Pay off your debts. Everything. Get rid of all but one credit card.

Then look into some mutual funds. I'd stay out of real estate right now,although I think it will rebound fairly soon.

The stock market, over the long haul, is your best bet

And get a classic Mustang if you mut have one. By that I mean one made before 1970

Archived