Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, let's say you came into $100K...

TradeTheBeal!

...and you had no pressing responsibilities (kids, wives, litigation).

What would you invest in? Real Estate, stocks, collectibles?

What would you invest in if you wanted significant return in the next 10 years?

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this, just for starters...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-Mustang-SVO-Turbo-Only-9500-original-miles-CLEAN_W0QQitemZ330120067812QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

eef6_1.JPG

f0cc_1.JPG

f143_1.JPG

?

...and you had no pressing responsibilities (kids, wives, litigation).

What would you invest in? Real Estate, stocks, collectibles?

What would you invest in if you wanted significant return in the next 10 years?

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this, just for starters...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-Mustang-SVO-Turbo-Only-9500-original-miles-CLEAN_W0QQitemZ330120067812QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

eef6_1.JPG

f0cc_1.JPG

f143_1.JPG

Whatever you do, do not pay that much for that mustang. You can get much nicer for less.

If you want to invest in something, how about beating the interest rates on my school loans for the next two years. :D It would give you a greater return than a savings account.

Meth is in higher demand these days, it would be a better investment.

This is true. I wouldn't buy ki's of meth though. I'd rent a little farm house on some land out in the country somewhere and get a cooker to set up a nice sized lab. Doing it like that would maximize the profit margin.

Can someone over the age of 30 please respond?

Hahaha. Sorry I hijacked your thread. Seriously, I might dabble a little bit with stocks but I think I'd use it to open up a business. Not positive what exactly, but I would like to build something from the ground up and make into a successful venture. That's just me though.

Hahaha. Sorry I hijacked your thread. Seriously, I might dabble a little bit with stocks but I think I'd use it to open up a business. Not positive what exactly, but I would like to build something from the ground up and make into a successful venture. That's just me though.

Already have that. Not from the ground up though, a family biz which is doing quite well. Seriously, I have neither the time nor personal freedom to invest in a start-up...no matter what the field.

Not even a roller-skating rink, even though european immigrants love that stuff.

Most people your age were in bed hours ago ;):silly:

I'm still up.

The best advice I have heard so far is paying off all debt. Other than that, it depends on what risks you want to take. I would consider setting yourself up with a nice lil' retirement account.

I'm still up.

The best advice I have heard so far is paying off all debt. Other than that, it depends on what risks you want to take. I would consider setting yourself up with a nice lil' retirement account.

All handled, for the most part. Think "outside the box".

So, you're opposed to a heroin mule investment?

Crack?

Yes. No crack, no 'ron. Straight coke whores because they usually still look good. And then they can act as your mules because they'll do anything to get more coke.

I've seen it in many movies and heard others relate these stories, so you know they're true.

100K could also be invested in the Nibbs McPimpin Secure Life Mutual Fund.

Archived