Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Photo Enforced Speeding Tickets

dockeryfan

OK. They just started this crap in Mongtomery county. I got one of these in DC. Its a lock Ill get one in MD. Soo....even though I havent gotten one yet...

How the hell can you beat these things? Any way out of the ticket? I hate these damn revenue generators.

OK. They just started this crap in Mongtomery county. I got one of these in DC. Its a lock Ill get one in MD. Soo....even though I havent gotten one yet...

How the hell can you beat these things? Any way out of the ticket? I hate these damn revenue generators.

I got one of those a long time ago here in NC. It's a load of crap. I paid the $50 and was done with it. But I know of a ton of people that got them and never paid the ticket. And nothing happened to them. But, you're right, they are nothing more than a way of making money. They have mostly went away here where I live because the whole system became a farce. Don't worry, eventually they will go away because they will generate so many complaints they will have to do away with them.

Actually...

The plate stuff does work, but only if you layer coats on it. Then, you need to cant your plate at an angle. My motorcycle has a lay-down plate with the coating, and it works like a charm.

For the first 12 hours or so, though, the coating didn't seem to work.

Actually...

The plate stuff does work, but only if you layer coats on it. Then, you need to cant your plate at an angle. My motorcycle has a lay-down plate with the coating, and it works like a charm.

For the first 12 hours or so, though, the coating didn't seem to work.

Do you have any before/after pics? Greensboro doesn't use them because of a technicality that 80% of revenue has to go to the schools, and the company stood firm on 60% for them... Now we've got boxes on poles that do nothing...

yeah there are about 3 photo enforced speed radars on the road coming in/out of our town. it really blows. people have gotten tickets for going only 5 mph over the speed limit. but if that happens.... can't you just pull the whole "i wasn't driving my car" line like you can for the traffic light cameras?

that's it, from now on, i'm wearing a ski-mask when i drive. try to identify me NOW ****es!

hahahahahahahaha!

In England, I've read they have their superhighways, kind of like, I-95 throuh jersey or whatever with all the tolls

and you go through the first toll, and whatever toll you exit from, they measure your speed from toll to toll, and there is a toll for EVERY exit whether it be off the highway or to a rest stop, and if they find you were speeding one bit (they track the time in and time out), they ticket you.

Archived