Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 1 vs Miami: White out?

emor09

yea, i don't think that white is very intimidating at all.

now if they gave everyone free packets of Alka-Seltzer at the game to chew and make it look like all the fans were foaming at the mouth like mad dogs ready to attack the field the second the other team even attemps to touch that football, then i'd be inclined to join in :D

PS: got that idea from Little Giants....great movie

I would do it, if it was posted on the website, they did that for miami and golden state(yellow) too

Oh you mean like when #8 seeded GS beat #1 Dallas , the team with the best record and the leagues NBA MVP w/o any problem. Yeah that didnt work for them. Fans have to take some chances or how can you expect to win. Support either way.

I would imagine if you are superstitious you probably have a tough time leaving the house.

Or maybe if we acctually win a football game that could make a statement.

You know.... arrrgh.

I don't even know how to reply to this.

As fans, we can't actually go out there and win. What we CAN do is something like this. I'm not saying this would really be intimidating or something, but if someone comes here and makes a thread about it thinking it'd be cool, why must fools like you come out and ruin it for them? Why?

Are you pleased now?

Gay idea. Not that's there's anything wrong with that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think all burgundy would be more appropriate than all white but I like the idea. Although, I think the Redskins organization needs to get behind something like that in order for it to be effective because Redskin fans come from all walks of life and need the organization to take that initiative.

Some of you'z are so old-fashioned.. I love a fresh idea from an individual with energy...I think this is a great idea, because the fans @ FEDEX aren't very unified with the potential of the population @ a game as IS...The best season for FEDEX and the fans was during the 2005-2006 playoff run...The stadiumn was rocking ! A main reason was because we were in games, which I understand that is a determining factor for the team to get energy from the crowd...I agree with the ladies and/or gents who said burgundy & gold would be a better idea...We need to get FedEx or Comcast to sponser this..Also to add more coordination to the efforts; How about Burgundy for the 100/200 section...Gold for the 300 section.. and Burgundy again for the 400 section.. This could put not only our team on the map but unify the Redskins brethren to the next level...Keep me posted, I'm down 4 the cause!! HTTR

I can see it now, 92,000 people wearing burgundy and screaming at the top of our lungs.

The poor little Dolphins will walk through the tunnel and think that they just walked through the gates of...

HELL.

It would be perfect if we also gave them hell and beat the hell out of them. ;)

I'm pretty sure that was the idea and the way home games go lil' buddy.

hey, yeah not like i like it, but thats my lil brother ya'll dont pay him no mind :laugh:

but

he may only be 13 but that boy will cheer the skins on like you've never seen.

We need to show some creativity at the games....Burgundy doesn't stand out....All gold would make a statement.....Our stadium atmosphere gets criticized bigtime inside and outside the beltway....We need to find a way to get all the fans on the same page and make it a more fan oriented experience....The days of the seat cushion games aren't happening anymore and we need to find a way to bring that type of atmosphere back....Good idea....

It's done in basketball in the playoffs and in college football....

The shirts or colors won't intimidate, but its a way to get the fans going making it a difficult atmosphere for the opponents and pumping up our own team....We need to add some life to the stadium...

Do you not think our own players would get even more pumped seeing the entire stadium in the same color in a rukus mood?

Archived