Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 1 vs Miami: White out?

emor09

I agree with the poster who said that it would be nice of a large majority of the attendees wore something Redskins-associated. When you go to an Eagles game in Philly you're surrounded by green. At FedEx too may folks come dressed in their Terps or Hokie attire.

this is dumb...the Miami Heat are a college basketball team...they were given last year's championship by the NBA officials. Bulls wiped them 4-0 like the chumps they are.

Besides, the Hogs aren't about to do a white out. That's not what Skin fandom is about. Its about the Hogs man...the Hogs.

if we want to intimidate fools how about we throw actual spears at the cow****es when they come to town.

:laugh: :applause: :notworthy :cheers: :dallasuck :point2sky

I'd like to see Romo sits to pee get one dropped in the crack..lol. Ever see that Simpson's episode where Lenny Drops a pencil in Homer's...it'd be kind a like that except Romo sits to pee would be dead.

this is dumb...the Miami Heat are a college basketball team...they were given last year's championship by the NBA officials. Bulls wiped them 4-0 like the chumps they are.

Besides, the Hogs aren't about to do a white out. That's not what Skin fandom is about. Its about the Hogs man...the Hogs.

lol your either an angry bulls fan or an angry mavs fan...whichever it is....dont blame things on the refs...its to easy.

I'm just proposing an idea. You know how some Penn State football games and Ohio State basketball games, they had white outs? That is where all the fans wear the same color shirt, just a white shirt. It may be more of a college thing, but i think that may be a good way for us fans to set the tone week 1. We could all just show up in plain white shirts. I think it would be very intimidating.

Any thoughts or any way this could happen?

Never.....Burgandy & Gold 'Authentic' Santana Moss jersey!! can't do the white shirt or jersey thing...and it's not intimidating...Burgandy would be more so than white. :logo:

:laugh: :applause: :notworthy :cheers: :dallasuck :point2sky

I'd like to see Romo sits to pee get one dropped in the crack..lol. Ever see that Simpson's episode where Lenny Drops a pencil in Homer's...it'd be kind a like that except Romo sits to pee would be dead.

Romo sits to pee is dead, he just dosnt know it yet.

Archived