Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Are Going To The Superbowl!

Arsenic

First lets find a way to atleast 10 of these games:

9/9 vs. Dolphins 1pm ET CBS

9/17 @ Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN

9/23 vs. Giants 4:15pm ET FOX

10/7 vs. Lions 1pm ET FOX

10/14 @ Packers 1pm ET FOX

10/21 vs. Cardinals 1pm ET FOX

10/28 @ Patriots 4:15pm ET FOX

11/4 @ Jets 1pm ET FOX

11/11 vs. Eagles 1pm ET FOX

11/18 @ Cowboys 1pm ET FOX

11/25 @ Buccaneers 1pm ET FOX

12/2 vs. Bills 1pm ET CBS

12/6 vs. Bears 8:15pm ET NFL Network

12/16 @ Giants 8:15pm ET NBC

12/23 @ Vikings 1pm ET FOX

12/30 vs. Cowboys 1pm ET

The first 16 of these will be no problem, after that is anyones guess :)

Last time I check Daniel Snyder is still the head of this team. Until he gives up the power Redskins will NEVER EVER EVER go to the superbowl! Its about attitude now , not talent (although we behind there too) people come to Washington to get paid, not to win. Now the young guys thur the draft will be good for us, but we got to have the picks for that. But the FA we get have been around and know what Redskinland is about. Think about it Arizona has a better chance to win the SB than us.

That was actually my brother that wrote that one, now known as Amish Gangsta. That was pertaining to the Dallas game.

But yeh, it runs in the blood and im predicting this to be an awesome season to remember. Can't you just feel it coming? :)

Yes I can feel it, and I like it everyone's counting us out this year because of last season but you know when we say we bleed burgundy and gold that's just the beginning of our loyalty.:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Joe Gibbs - only coach to win 4 SBs with 4 different QBs, 4 diff RBs, and in 2 different eras.
And he'd still face the same rabid critisms the next season for not drafting the right guy.
I seriously cannot imagine winning the super bowl. I dont know how I would react (actually id prolly cry like a little girl)

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

GO SKINS

LETS GET IT

Looking at your age, and then where you're from, I'm guessing you'll drinking about 42 Yuenglings then form a mob to break into FedEx field and take down the goal posts.:)

We are going to the big game this year and WINNING!

That's the attitude that keeps FedEx Field sold out week after week...and why Snyder has no intention of doing anything serious to improve this team. Why should he, when we pack the stadium week after week?

That's the attitude that keeps FedEx Field sold out week after week...and why Snyder has no intention of doing anything serious to improve this team. Why should he, when we pack the stadium week after week?

This has to be one of THE most asinine statements that keeps on getting repeated..."Snyder has no desire/motivation to improve the Redskins".

If half-empty stadiums = owners motivated to win, the Cardinals would be five-time Super Bowl champions by now.

Archived