Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Are Going To The Superbowl!

Arsenic

We can't stop the run, we can't rush the QB, no SB for us

Whoa....upgrading 2 of 3 LB positions and adding Smoot and Landry to the secondary might change what happens up front.

Right now everyone's 0-0, so why not call our 4th Lombardi?!

"A salesman's gotta dream, boy."

We can get to the Super Bowl, but I agree, when it's time to play NE or Indy in the Superbowl, I'm gonna be worried. (I left SD out on purpose, I'm fully confident that in a Super Bowl there are only two coaches who can give Gibbs a tough match - Belichick and Dungy.)

I just want to see us stop celebrating after every first down. You're SUPPOSED to convert third downs. That's not a luxury, it's a necessity - if you want to win that is.

I prefer the method of setting my prediction for a mediocre season, say 8-8, so you can never be too disappointed. Either way, you're no more than a few games off. However, this year I predict 10-6, not unlike 2005, except with better offense this time, and a slightly worse D. Why not?

Man-- I wish the season would start already.

:logo:

']The Giants are going too. At least the Redskins will be there to watch them. :D

Tiki Barber changed his mind about retirement and you guys finally have a defense, because if not then y'all and what army?!!

lol, our d-line is made up of 30 something year old journeymen pros

we'll be lucky to win 6 games, while we re-break last years record of fewest sacks in a season

Actually, I remember the only Redskins coach to never have a losing season in his coaching career...Geore Allen. He had nothing but 30 something linemen....matter of fact he had 30 something corners and 30 something linebackers and they were all castoffs and they were all considered OVER the hill. Thus the name: OVER THE HILL GANG.

That gang had many a winning season.

Yep the Redskins are going to the Superbowl this year, their new prospect is a guarantee... Watch his video at

That was kind of funny now explain how you guys plan on staying out of the bottom of the NFC East without a threatening running back. Let me guess with Eli's passing. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

First lets find a way to atleast 10 of these games:

9/9 vs. Dolphins 1pm ET CBS

9/17 @ Eagles 8:30pm ET ESPN

9/23 vs. Giants 4:15pm ET FOX

10/7 vs. Lions 1pm ET FOX

10/14 @ Packers 1pm ET FOX

10/21 vs. Cardinals 1pm ET FOX

10/28 @ Patriots 4:15pm ET FOX

11/4 @ Jets 1pm ET FOX

11/11 vs. Eagles 1pm ET FOX

11/18 @ Cowboys 1pm ET FOX

11/25 @ Buccaneers 1pm ET FOX

12/2 vs. Bills 1pm ET CBS

12/6 vs. Bears 8:15pm ET NFL Network

12/16 @ Giants 8:15pm ET NBC

12/23 @ Vikings 1pm ET FOX

12/30 vs. Cowboys 1pm ET

lol, our d-line is made up of 30 something year old journeymen pros

we'll be lucky to win 6 games, while we re-break last years record of fewest sacks in a season

We must have the only fans in the league who ridicule fellow Skins fans for being optimistic, and gleefully throw out worst-case scenarios before training camp has even started.

I guess saying something like "Man, I hope you're right" doesn't enter some people's minds. God forbid it actually look as though any part of you is rooting for good things next season...

That was kind of funny now explain how you guys plan on staying out of the bottom of the NFC East without a threatening running back. Let me guess with Eli's passing. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

That's an easy one... The basement is reserved for the Skins so the bottom is easy to stay out of.

Why couldn't I resist making this statement? Well, for one, I'm a die hard skins fan. Secondly, I'm optimistic and have made this prediction every year. Sounds familiar, huh? We all want the GLory and Redskins fans have become famous for making this prediction. I, for one, am not ready to break that trend. In order to achieve success, you must first want to achieve success. Count this as my official "Redskins are going to the Superbowl" thread. Because I have Pride for this team, i refuse to acknowledge any apprehension here.

I know you've been burned repeatedly. You've expected alot from a team you've worshiped and perhaps some of you are let down. Dreadfully, you're expecting the worse. It'll take a few good years and bottles of prozak but--in the end some of you nay-sayers will have survived gloriously.

You'll all shake your heads and wipe away tears of joy and say to yourself "oh my god, how could I ever have been so wrong" while you watch Joe Gibbs hold a Super Bowl trophy high above his head, standing besides Jason Campbell, Chris Cooley, Clinton Portis, Santana Moss, Mike Sellers, Ladell Betts, ARE, James Thrash, Bradon Lloyd, Laron Landry, Fred Smoot, Shawn Springs, Carlos Rogers, Sean Taylor (might show up), London Fletcher, H.B. Blades, Ryan Boschetti, Marcus Washington, Khary Campbell, Rocky McIntosh, Andre Carter, Demetric Evans, Philip Daniels, Kedric Goldston, Cornelius Griffin, John Jansen, Randy Thomas, Chris Samuels, Lamar Marshall, Big Joe Salave'a, Mike Pucillo, Todd Wade, Derrick Frost & Shaun Suisham

Im sure i missed a few but doubt you read them all. Thats not a bad list of names to have on your side and i would not trade this team for any other.

Good things come from hard work. Last year, this team learned that you get what you put it. Washington Redskins possess pride and will work hard to achieve glory. Gibbs can find this ability in people and I believe this will noticeably show this upcoming season.

So Cheer Up! Because

THE REDSKINS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL, BABY! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

HA HA! Great post, Mr. Snyder! :doh:

Archived