Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Are Going To The Superbowl!

Arsenic

I would be happy with the division but I love the optimism here. We have to take the division this year. I posted in another thread, the Giants without Barber and Eli, well is Eli. McNabb has to stay healthy for the Eagles and he has not been able to do that and the Cowboys? I think Romo sits to pee takes a step back and Wade Phillips? I started referring to him as Melba Toast years ago. Bland, no personality, I bet his playbook reads like a Waffle House menu. Division Champs!

Umm, WIN A SUPER BOWL. Thank you, come again.

Guys, stop living in the past. Yes you have won super bowls and we haven't but if you really think about it, is there any one person on your team that can actually boast about winning a superbowl with the Redskins? No, I don't think so. So while you are sitting here saying this to me, your players are saying to each other, when the h*ll are we gonna win a ring like the great teams that have come before us! So until that happens, I say to you, the Eagles will win a superbowl before your present and future Redskins team!

Guys, stop living in the past. Yes you have won super bowls and we haven't but if you really think about it, is there any one person on your team that can actually boast about winning a superbowl with the Redskins? No, I don't think so. So while you are sitting here saying this to me, your players are saying to each other, when the h*ll are we gonna win a ring like the great teams that have come before us! So until that happens, I say to you, the Eagles will win a superbowl before your present and future Redskins team!

Can't take the heat?

Of course, we are going to bring that up. How can you be a Crows fan and not expect it on a Redskins board.

It's not living in the past. It's enjoying a proud tradition.

Can't take the heat?

Of course, we are going to bring that up. How can you be a Crows fan and not expect it on a Redskins board.

It's not living in the past. It's enjoying a proud tradition.

Oh, I do expect it and that's why I'm here. How is it not living in the past? It was back in 1992 if I'm correct. I will let you enjoy your proud tradition but I'm sure the team you have now could care less about those championships. They didn't win them.

Oh, I do expect it and that's why I'm here. How is it not living in the past? It was back in 1992 if I'm correct. I will let you enjoy your proud tradition but I'm sure the team you have now could care less about those championships. They didn't win them.

I can appreciate your point about the current players. The past Super Bowls certainly mean more to the fans. I have never been a big fan of the trophies sitting out at big press conferences but there is a marketing team at work for sure.

You are correct it was 1992. That team steamrolled through the 1991 season for the most part.

He is called, Joe Gibbs. Coach God if you are nasty. :silly:

Hey, I don't wanna hear anything from you. You have 2 strikes against you already. You're a Redskins fan and a Yankees fan!:D

:cry:

And it has been a sad couple of years for the Skins and a sad year, so far, for the Yanks. Still, when you add it all up.. the Philly sports fans have it worse. :D

:cry:

And it has been a sad couple of years for the Skins and a sad year, so far, for the Yanks. Still, when you add it all up.. the Philly sports fans have it worse. :D

Yea, we definitely do and if we don't win something soon, I'm going to Philly and jump off one of the bridges.

Archived