Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Offer to Sean Taylor

ThePreciating

Hey, you know that money you want? Our defense sucks. Will you help make sure our DL is sufficient if we give you the money? Because if you say you can do that, I will believe you. I have that faith in you Sean Taylor.

Tell me that you can save this defense with the personnel on this team, and I will be all for making you the league's highest paid safety, because you deserve it.

We're scared, Sean. We haven't seen our defense look as bad as it did last year in a long time. We never blamed you though. But right now, our defense is hurt, and we all mainly think its our defensive line. A lot of us want to spend some money on a couple big guys to throw up there and give you more time in the backfield.

But, if you can save the defense yourself, then on behalf of Skins fans, give us the word and we'll lobby hard to spend the rest of our cap room on you (and our boy Cooley of course).

If you can do it - that is, if you can save our defense without new personnel on the line - then you have this fan's full blessing. Go to OTA's. Blow them away. Tell them you're worth the money, and without it you'll walk. I will stand here and support you. But then in September, be to this defense what we've all known you can. Return us to greatness Sean.

You deserve to get paid. I admit it. We're in bad shape, but you're in a position to turn around this entire organization. You can be the defensive MVP, and you can make the Bears defense look like a piece of Swiss cheese compared to your defense. Do whatever it takes. Hold out for more money if you want. But please, help save this team - we love you and we need you.

Preciatingly,

Preciating

I got nothing against paying the man, he deserves it, no doubt. But I suggest, incentives, and so on. If the man, gets certain amount of ints, tack. sacks, and so on, pay the man, but if he don't, just give him, what he has contacted.

Landry, needs to get paid less then taylor.

Taylor should get paid bout as much as Arch, did (What a ****in mistake that was)

You will pay Sean? Do you have that much money?

Hell, I'll pitch in 5 bucks. If we all pitch in 5 dollars, how much would that amount to? Start a pay pal account Sean! Are there any league rules prohibiting fans to pay players to stay in town?

I'm all for paying ST what he deserves but that letter was simply lame and pretty pathetic sounding.

Pay Taylor and Pay Cooley but let's not sound like whining children who are asking Santa Clause for a new bike while doing so.

Taylor is a good safety, but hardly the all-world player that many make him out to be....this type of drooling and sniveling makes me sick. He signed the richest deal for a safety when he was drafted - now live up to your end of the bargain. You didn't mind being paid more than anyone else at your position before ever proving anything on the field - now suck it up and deal with the fact that price inflation has occurred and you are going to have to wait a year or two for a payday.....

Archived