Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Offer to Sean Taylor

ThePreciating

If he plays like he did last year, Ill buy him some tennis shoes so he can walk!

He was the best player on our defense last year. The man did what he could with the tools he had to work with, don't starting hating on him because our defense had one bad season, would you rather have our D without Sean Taylor?

Ummmm.

Please do not put "we" and "Redskin fans" in your plea for Sean to show up for OTA's. "We" do not think like you. Every fan has its own opinion on the team and the players on the team. While your heart is in the right place the letter is borderline "stalker".

I got nothing against paying the man, he deserves it, no doubt. But I suggest, incentives, and so on. If the man, gets certain amount of ints, tack. sacks, and so on, pay the man, but if he don't, just give him, what he has contacted.

Landry, needs to get paid less then taylor.

Taylor should get paid bout as much as Arch, did (What a ****in mistake that was)

I have read on this site before that even though his original rookie contract was for about 17 mil with incentives and everything it was worth up to 40 mil, can anyone back me up on that. I know he deserves to be paid more than LL but I think LL will get more money up front. They should also do an incentive based contract for double L as well. But I like the idea behind this post... good stuff OP, I will thrown down 5 bucks...

I got nothing against paying the man, he deserves it, no doubt. But I suggest, incentives, and so on. If the man, gets certain amount of ints, tack. sacks, and so on, pay the man, but if he don't, just give him, what he has contacted.

Landry, needs to get paid less then taylor.

Taylor should get paid bout as much as Arch, did (What a ****in mistake that was)

You LOVE commas.

Sean Taylor this...Sean Taylor that...where is he this week?

Ya wanna get paid what you "think" you are worth? Then put the TEAM before yourself and spend some time here in the off season and in OTAs...take Landry and mentor him so we can have the best safety tandem in the league...watch some film of our "swiss cheese" defense from a year ago and do as much as you can to improve it!

Ummmm.

Please do not put "we" and "Redskin fans" in your plea for Sean to show up for OTA's. "We" do not think like you. Every fan has its own opinion on the team and the players on the team. While your heart is in the right place the letter is borderline "stalker".

Chris Avery. 35 years old. Sissy girl.

You're lucky I'm not a stalker.

The letter was an expression of frustration and yes desperation at hearing that our best player doesn't really want to be on the team. Sean Taylor isn't going to read it, you jackbag.

Seriously, stop being an idiot. You're one of the guys who yells at people when they stand up and cheer at games. I know people like you.

So listen, you talk your big game all you want. Everyone knows you're gay.

Don't post on my threads or I shall berate you more.

this is hilarious

Roger that....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No doubt, The Preciating has it bad, real bad. I just hope someone will be able to diagnose what he has, for all we know itssomethinorother.

Is there a doctor on the board? Does anyone know what these symptoms mean.....

(1) a belief that all control has been handed over to him...

(2) that he has an endless bank account.....

(3) and a belief that we don't need Vinny anymore, we board members can simply negotiate and sign Taylor right on the spot if he says the right things

There's no reason for everyone to be freaking out about possibly losing ST. The Skins and Danny Boy are not going to let this happen. Williams has already said that ST is going to be the FS this year, and for many years to come. We've learned our lessons with Pierce and Smoot, until he came back. Landry is obviously going to be paid more b/c that's just how the salary structure works in the NFL. But, we're going to lock up ST for many years to come. I'm not worried about losing him at all.

Taylor is a good safety, but hardly the all-world player that many make him out to be....this type of drooling and sniveling makes me sick. He signed the richest deal for a safety when he was drafted - now live up to your end of the bargain. You didn't mind being paid more than anyone else at your position before ever proving anything on the field - now suck it up and deal with the fact that price inflation has occurred and you are going to have to wait a year or two for a payday.....

This about sums it up in a nutshell

Taylor is a good safety, but hardly the all-world player that many make him out to be....this type of drooling and sniveling makes me sick. He signed the richest deal for a safety when he was drafted - now live up to your end of the bargain. You didn't mind being paid more than anyone else at your position before ever proving anything on the field - now suck it up and deal with the fact that price inflation has occurred and you are going to have to wait a year or two for a payday.....

Thank you, well put. I too find it comical that all these homers are so biased they cant even recognize what they see. ST is a good safety, NOT a great one. Wake up folks, you guys are embarassing.

If you really think that way, then I'll buy you some glasses so that you can actually watch the games this year.

:jerk:

What did ST do that AA didnt? The answer is nothing. In fact, when AA was benched, he had more tackles than ST. And ST got absolutley destroyed through the air, and he's the one who's supposed to be able to cover. We knew AA couldnt cover, but he looked no worse than Taylor. Take your own advice, partner.

He was the best player on our defense last year. The man did what he could with the tools he had to work with, don't starting hating on him because our defense had one bad season, would you rather have our D without Sean Taylor?

Im not hating. Im what you call a realist. If i see and apple, Im going to tell you its an apple rather than try and convince you its a plum. Saying ST was the best player on our defense doesnt say a damn thing. Everyone sucked, including him. So what your saying is he was the least suckiest, so lets give him the biggest safety contract. :doh: If you take away ST big hits last year, he was absolutely mediocre, at best. But you know what, I do want him on my team because he is a good safety. Does he deserve a huge contract, hell no!

What did ST do that AA didnt? The answer is nothing. In fact, when AA was benched, he had more tackles than ST. And ST got absolutley destroyed through the air, and he's the one who's supposed to be able to cover. We knew AA couldnt cover, but he looked no worse than Taylor. Take your own advice, partner.

If you take away ST big hits last year, he was absolutely mediocre, at best. But you know what, I do want him on my team because he is a good safety. Does he deserve a huge contract, hell no!

No Taylor made absolutely NOT game-saving plays last year. None. He did not come from the other side of the field to make tackles that our line was supposed to stop. None. Never. WATCH THE EFFING GAMES. Carolina? Dallas?

The highlighted quote is one of the stupidest things that I've ever read on this board. Take away all of Bill Gates's money and he's poor at best.

I repeat:

:jerk:

This guy can be a great player. I have an Arrington jersey, and I want a Taylor jersey, but I stop myself from buying one because of stuff like this. He doesn't say much in the media, which I respect. Too many players are trying to draw attention to themselves by bumping their soup coolers. Taylor goes out and makes devastating hits, bites on pump fakes, and gets burnt on passing plays somewhere around the league average. Hear that? AVERAGE. Sure, he has tons of potential and respect from his peers, but I often wonder if he really gets it. Everytime you turn around hes doing something that casts him in a negative light. Whether its not showing up for voluntary practices, or spitting in players faces, or risking jail time, it just always seems like something with him.

He could be the best ever. No doubt. But in order to be the best ever, you simply can't just rely on talent. You have to work. You have to want to be better, and while you're busting your ass, you won't have time to rest on your laurels, you'll just wake up one day and find that everyone in the league talks about you like you ARE the best.

I just don't think he'll ever get it. He's still my favorite player, but a lot of that is because of what he COULD be.

I don't know.

Chris Avery. 35 years old. Sissy girl.

You're lucky I'm not a stalker.

The letter was an expression of frustration and yes desperation at hearing that our best player doesn't really want to be on the team. Sean Taylor isn't going to read it, you jackbag.

Seriously, stop being an idiot. You're one of the guys who yells at people when they stand up and cheer at games. I know people like you.

So listen, you talk your big game all you want. Everyone knows you're gay.

Don't post on my threads or I shall berate you more.

and where did you get this little nugget of information?

and from a guy that writes a letter to another man ending in "we love you and we need you" you really have no room to call someone else "gay"

I love Sean Taylor. I also love Santana Moss, Chris Cooley, Jason Campbell, and Clinton Portis.

You say that makes me gay. I say that makes me a fan.

The Redskins NEED Taylor. If you think that makes the Redskins gay, that's probably because you have an extra 23rd chromosome.

I'm straight and comfortable with my sexuality. If it would give the Redskins a Super Bowl this year, I would make out with a man right now.

If having love for the Skins makes you gay, and if begging your team to step it up makes you gay, then I guess I need to get myself a pink dress.

OH and BY THE WAY. PRECIATE.

Im not hating. Im what you call a realist. If i see and apple, Im going to tell you its an apple rather than try and convince you its a plum. Saying ST was the best player on our defense doesnt say a damn thing. Everyone sucked, including him. So what your saying is he was the least suckiest, so lets give him the biggest safety contract. :doh: If you take away ST big hits last year, he was absolutely mediocre, at best. But you know what, I do want him on my team because he is a good safety. Does he deserve a huge contract, hell no!

Wow, were you watching the same games as me last year?? Do you have any idea how many times taylor meets the ball carrier when he pops through our front 7. Wait let me answer that for you, like every time. He is like a machine, I have never seen anything like it. Maybe its hard to see during the hype of gameday football, but when you watch the replays on your computer his play is literally shocking. Its almost scary how many plays he cleans up because you cant help but think to yourself, that if he wasnt there RB's would be rushing for 200 yds a game. His coverage did suffer last year but let me tell you, if you will choose to listen to my humble opinon, no one in the nfl runs to the ball and hits like sean taylor. Try downloading some game film from last year and watching yourself, guarantee you gain a little perspective:2cents:

I love Sean Taylor. I also love Santana Moss, Chris Cooley, Jason Campbell, and Clinton Portis.

You say that makes me gay. I say that makes me a fan.

The Redskins NEED Taylor. If you think that makes the Redskins gay, that's probably because you have an extra 23rd chromosome.

I'm straight and comfortable with my sexuality. If it would give the Redskins a Super Bowl this year, I would make out with a man right now.

If having love for the Skins makes you gay, and if begging your team to step it up makes you gay, then I guess I need to get myself a pink dress.

OH and BY THE WAY. PRECIATE.

ooooooo-kaaayyy.

hey you opened the "closet" door.

PRESS RELEASE

For Immediate Release

May 9, 2007

REDSKINS TAYLOR RESPONDS TO A LETTER WRITTEN BY A FAN

Hey, you know that money you want? Our defense sucks. Will you help make sure our DL is sufficient if we give you the money? Because if you say you can do that, I will believe you. I have that faith in you Sean Taylor.

Tell me that you can save this defense with the personnel on this team, and I will be all for making you the league's highest paid safety, because you deserve it.

We're scared, Sean. We haven't seen our defense look as bad as it did last year in a long time. We never blamed you though. But right now, our defense is hurt, and we all mainly think its our defensive line. A lot of us want to spend some money on a couple big guys to throw up there and give you more time in the backfield.

But, if you can save the defense yourself, then on behalf of Skins fans, give us the word and we'll lobby hard to spend the rest of our cap room on you (and our boy Cooley of course).

If you can do it - that is, if you can save our defense without new personnel on the line - then you have this fan's full blessing. Go to OTA's. Blow them away. Tell them you're worth the money, and without it you'll walk. I will stand here and support you. But then in September, be to this defense what we've all known you can. Return us to greatness Sean.

You deserve to get paid. I admit it. We're in bad shape, but you're in a position to turn around this entire organization. You can be the defensive MVP, and you can make the Bears defense look like a piece of Swiss cheese compared to your defense. Do whatever it takes. Hold out for more money if you want. But please, help save this team - we love you and we need you.

Preciatingly,

Preciating

Dear ThePreciating,

I have longed for my fanbase to reach out to me. We all know that I need that "little boost" in order for myself to play at such a high level. Ryan Clark would always be there to provide that for me. Now, that my boy Ryan is no longer with the Skins, I have been searching for someone to fill that void. You seem dedicated enough to be that dude. I wanted you to know that I really appreciate you and your thinking of me and the team. I will be sure to make the Washington Redskins defense better simply by doing everything that you have stated. I will turn this team around by my brute force. I am meast in case you have forgotten.

Our DLine does need help. I have dedicated myself to gain approx 100 or so more pounds so that I can rotate with Big Corn G-Riff ( that is my street name for him) and Big Joe (he is embrassed by his nick name so I will not release it at this time).

As for the money issue? I deserve every bit of Peyton Manning money. I mean, dude can't even run and he won a championship. All I do is knock people out.. why can't I get paid? If you could.. please write a letter just like this to Mr Snyder. I think that would do the trick to get me my money and for you to witness our defense get even better...

Yours Truly,

Sean Taylor

PS.. I LOVE YOU TOO POOKIE!! :smooch:

Archived