Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Brunell's Surgery

alwaysaskin

i heard the surgery tightened up his arm like the kid in rookie of the year and now he can thrown a 99mph 80 frozen rope. it was apparently the most unprecidented outcome of any surgery ever....oh wait i'm just making all of that up.

The Search tool is really fouled up right now, but I was wondering if anyone had an update on Brunell's surgery for his torn labrum, I'm wondering if he'll be ready for camp.

A source close to the team has assured me (off the record) that his clipboard hand will be 100% by training camp. :laugh:

GO JC!

(We kid because we love.)

i heard the surgery tightened up his arm like the kid in rookie of the year and now he can thrown a 99mph 80 frozen rope. it was apparently the most unprecidented outcome of any surgery ever....oh wait i'm just making all of that up.

i cant believe that you actually referenced rookie of the year:silly:

According to Redskins sources, his 5 yard dumpoffs are improving every day, his throws out of bounds are coming along, and he's perfected the fetal position curled up with the ball anytime someone comes within 5 yards of him. He'll be fine.

LOL!!! That was hillarious.

I heard they gave him the 6 Million Dollar Man treatment...

“Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man. Mark Brunell will be that man. Better than he was before. Better…stronger…faster.”

HAHAHAHAHAHA Now that was funny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Aint it good stuff. I swear I feel sorry for the guy, but I can't help laughing. Everytime I even see his name on a thread title. I have to check it out. Like slowing down at a car accident. :laugh::logo:

According to Redskins sources, his 5 yard dumpoffs are improving every day, his throws out of bounds are coming along, and he's perfected the fetal position curled up with the ball anytime someone comes within 5 yards of him. He'll be fine.

:cheers:

Too funny.

Mean.

But too funny.

Hate to interrupt the Brunell bashing session but to answer the original thread starters question.... Reports are that Brunell is not yet 100% but should be by camp.

He has however been at the park, in the film room with Saunders and Campbell, and out on the field making intermediate throws.

All indications are that his work ethic hasn't changed one bit. Please try and remember that before you decide to boo him as he jogs on the field to replace an injured Campbell. The guy really does work his guts out. :2cents:

http://mvn.com/nfl-redskins/2007/04/29/joe-gibbs-to-fans-portis-springs-should-be-healthy/

Joe Gibbs Quote

“Al (Saunders) and the guys have been working with Jason every day. He’s been working extremely hard. He’s been throwing. He’s been working on a lot of technique things. He’s been watching a lot of film. And Mark (Brunell) has been back with him. Mark’s been throwing now. He’s been making about 25 throws about 25 yards after shoulder surgery. So, I think our quarterbacks have been working hard. Jason’s been there working non-stop.”

He somehow finds new ways to raise the bar.

I'm going on record now..... I don't want him to be even considered for Canton and I never want to see him as a pre-game host...EVER....

He may work his guts out but when will that stop being a reason to shelter players from blame. That is expected from all NFL guys, they are expected to be in top shape and dedicated to the game. Otherwise why keep score, why pay $3,500 a year for 3 seats at home games? He just has the bad luck to have signed such a big contract and follow in a trend of desperate Skins QB shuffling around. But no I wont BOO if he takes over.... Just groan and hope the people on the sidelines dont get hit by all the throwaways, their the real heroes....

:applause:

So far this gets my nomination for best comedic post of the month!

Archived