Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Brunell's Surgery

alwaysaskin

:applause:

So far this gets my nomination for best comedic post of the month!

Thank you. I'll be here all week!!

LOL!!! That was hillarious.

Thank You.

:cheers:

Too funny.

Mean.

But too funny.

Thank you, You're much too kind

He somehow finds new ways to raise the bar.

I'm going on record now..... I don't want him to be even considered for Canton and I never want to see him as a pre-game host...EVER....

I heard he's working on his 22 step drop also. But the coaches say he needs more work on that.

God I hope we win some games this year! I would hate to see people around here continuing to blame a guy for losses while he is sitting the pine! :doh:

I wouldn't under estimate Mark, I'm sure he'll find a way to lose the game whether he is in there or not. It certainly won't be Jason's fault.

We will win lots of games this year. No worries.:cheers:

He somehow finds new ways to raise the bar.

I'm going on record now..... I don't want him to be even considered for Canton and I never want to see him as a pre-game host...EVER....

:applause: Thank you for display of ignorance. The guy IS a Redskin and has taken a beating by on the field as well as off of it by the media and fans. It is a shame that there are too many people like you around here that are too stupid to give a guy props when he deserves them, and the respect he has more than earned over a really great career.:doh:

[quote=

All indications are that his work ethic hasn't changed one bit. Please try and remember that before you decide to boo him as he jogs on the field to replace an injured Campbell. The guy really does work his guts out. :2cents:

I won't boo ANYONE as they jog out there in burgundy and gold.

(But that's not to say that I won't let them know if they don't play well and they're killing our team.)

And I do appreciate what Mark did 2 years ago. But we NEED an upgrade at QB if we're going to become a contender and every snap a guy his age takes is a lost learning opportunity for someone who has more career ahead than behind.

Last I heard he was recovering and has been throwing some. You know his usual 20-25 yard duds :laugh: :laugh: . Seriously I hope he gets back to his old form we need a good back up.

20-25 are you CRAZY!!! its screen passes all teh way

Archived