Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would Nemo give up #30 for LaRon?

mistertim

Why is everyone so certain that Nemo isn't even going to make the roster? The coaches are high on this guy, and he's a solid FB. The only reason people don't even know who he is is because we have arguably a top 5 FB in Mike Sellers who never, ever gets injured. Nemo will be here. I don't think he much cares about what number he wears, though. He's already switched once or twice.

that's not the question. the question is whether Nemo will be on the team to have a jersey number issued :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My thoughts exactly....

FO at its best picked this guy.

Maybe its good we dont have many picks, They're less likely to make bad picks like this....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My thoughts exactly....

FO at its best picked this guy.

Maybe its good we dont have many picks, They're less likely to make bad picks like this....

Amazing how people think that a 6th-round draft pick who switched positions from RB to FB and still managed to make the roster as the #2 was a bad pick. For that matter, how is ANY 6th-rounder who makes the team a bad pick? Was Golston a bad pick?

Actually the word would be "irrelevant" just so you know. But just out of curiosity why are you being a ****?

Say what you are saying. From the beginning you used my quote to say nothing.Furthermore, you responded by saying nothing. Say what you are saying or act on the fact you have nothing to say and disappear . Go spell check on so eone else. Chump.

Offically Retired Numbers:

33 Sammy Baugh, QB-S-P, 1937-52

Unoffically Retired Numbers:

7 Joe Theismann, QB, 1974-85

9 Sonny Jurgensen, QB, 1964-74

28 Darrell Green, CB, 1983-2002

42 Charley Taylor, WR, 1964-77

43 Larry Brown, RB, 1969-76

44 John Riggins, RB, 1976-79, 1981-85

49 Bobby Mitchell, RB, 1962-68

51 Monte Coleman, LB, 1979-94

70 Sam Huff, LB, 1964-69 (Worn by Leonard Marshall in 1993)

81 Art Monk, WR, 1980-93

Taken from wikipedia.com

>> Leonard Stephens wore #48. Kip Vickers wore #70.

BTW, I'm not sure about Leonard Mashall, especially since he played for them in 1994 (not 1993).

I'm thinking they should settle it like Rams (not the football players. The animals.)

They line up 10 yards apart. Somebody pitches Nemo the ball. They run. They meet. Repeat as needed.

(Make it soon, so they can heal.)

I'm thinking they should settle it like Rams (not the football players. The animals.)

They line up 10 yards apart. Somebody pitches Nemo the ball. They run. They meet. Repeat as needed.

(Make it soon, so they can heal.)

:laugh: I'd pay to see it. Landry hits like a truck, but Nemo has 40 pounds on him. Can we buy tickets?

Archived