Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaRon Landry's Nick Name

stoney26

for some of yall who hates this pick.. you guys got to believe in london.. i really think he could change this d around.. look at what antonio did with the front four.. we really didnt have anyone at Dline when pierce was here.. so if your think about it, D line has some duties, thats if we have someone there to call the right duties(audibles)..(such as spankings the linemens butts, shifting the front four left or right. telling them leave the middle open, just gaurd the outside, cause the linebackers got the middle.) etc. im not putting lemar down, he was more of a role player than a leader. now we have london which is a leader. lead STL and Buffalo everyyear he was there. born a leader... now, if the running backs get by our d line, they have to get by marcus, london, and hopefully rocky, and then they get by landry and taylor, then we definately need to address the Dline before the trading deadline or in next yrs draft. for some reason im not disapointed about this pick. landry and taylor coming at YA for the 2008..

the bleachman landry.. cause you will be needing bleach for your grass stains once the the day is over

Give some reasoning, then. I have read where the Mods requested atleast a paragraph response if you are going to say, "Stupid thread, this thread sucks, etc."

Stupid post, pj, stupid post. :doh:

Because, the guy hasn't played a down yet and you guys are going all "gushy" on him. It's been less than 5 minutes and a ridiculous thread has been started on a nickname. I'm sure if the mods thought I did anything wrong, they'd let me know. It's been over 20 minutes since I made the post. I like the pick. I like Landry. Just saying it's immature to come up with a nickname right now. Enough of a parargraph for you?

I hate it when people complain and whine about the silliest things.

"This is a stupid thread! He hasn't even played yet!"

If a guys's happy about a new player, let him be. Stop looking for an opportunity to pounce on somebody.

How about LaRon "I'll have more of an impact on the game of football than Tom" Landry. Too early?

Go Skins.

AA ran a 4.42 Not much of a difference. And we'll see that this year.

Not much of a difference

Whatever dude! AA played LB in college. He was a combine freak but didn't play safety in college and wasn't big enough to play LB in the NFL. Archuleta is overrated! Recognize a REAL safety when you see one. This kid Landry has play all four years in college at this position and I would put all the money in the world that he can play the position waaaaaay better than AA who simply cannot cover. There is no comparison! Give the kid a chance.

Archived