Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disgusting Stories (mostly about ****)

Hhahah thats some nasty **** man, why would this guy have :pooh: on his hand? AND more than once? :wtf: thats crazy.

I got a pretty nasty story too. We were chilling at an outdoor restaurant surrounded by woods and they didn't have a bathroom and one of my my friends really had to take a ****. Needless to say, he went in the woods. It was all going well for him but when he finished he realized he had nothing to wipe his ass with. Dude was pretty dumb and didn't realize to use his shirt or boxers. He ripped some leaves of a nearby plant and wiped his ass good. For the next week he could hardly walk, having a huge rash up and around his ass :puke:

all this talk of **** reminds of a game where you wipe your ass with a dollar bill, then leave it on the ground (with the side with poo on down) for someone to find, then watch the hilarity ensue. okay so its more disturbing than funny but still. and, no, i have not played this game. :paranoid:

:laugh: :laugh: I'm going to have to try that! :laugh:

Hhahah thats some nasty **** man, why would this guy have :pooh: on his hand? AND more than once? :wtf: thats crazy.

I got a pretty nasty story too. We were chilling at an outdoor restaurant surrounded by woods and they didn't have a bathroom and one of my my friends really had to take a ****. Needless to say, he went in the woods. It was all going well for him but when he finished he realized he had nothing to wipe his ass with. Dude was pretty dumb and didn't realize to use his shirt or boxers. He ripped some leaves of a nearby plant and wiped his ass good. For the next week he could hardly walk, having a huge rash up and around his ass :puke:

That's the weird thing, I've asked some of the other cashiers, and no one else has had a situation like that. Maybe this guy enjoys messing with me? :doh:

I got a pretty nasty story too. We were chilling at an outdoor restaurant surrounded by woods and they didn't have a bathroom and one of my my friends really had to take a ****. Needless to say, he went in the woods. It was all going well for him but when he finished he realized he had nothing to wipe his ass with. Dude was pretty dumb and didn't realize to use his shirt or boxers. He ripped some leaves of a nearby plant and wiped his ass good. For the next week he could hardly walk, having a huge rash up and around his ass :puke: But little did he know that it wasn't because of the leaves, he's just a heavy sleeper..

Fixed that for ya... :D

Did he tell you about the rash? Or did you ask to see it?:laugh:

oh pleaseeee. we've already been through this SF89... my story is worse.

This homeless woman comes into the restaurant i'm a waitress at and sits a table. When asked if she's ordering, she just responds with "but, but i do have a lot of cleaning to do" and heads to the bathroom. she's in there for at least 15 minutes, complaining about how the music was too loud. My manager turns the music up a few notches and eventually she emerges, very angry. He made her leave and she yelled a few obsceneties back at him. When we went back to the bathroom there was trash and residue all over the stall. included at least three Depends Adult Diapers... which were NOT empty. Lots of dirty Wet One packs too. And guess who's side work was to clean bathrooms that night? Ding Ding Ding. Me. great. So I pulled out the rubber gloves and cleaned this lady's **** off the damn floor, for not all of it stayed neatly contained in the diaper. mannn was i pissed that night.

... I'm not talking a smudge on a dollar bill... i'm talking dog piles worth. hahaha

oh pleaseeee. we've already been through this SF89... my story is worse.

This homeless woman comes into the restaurant i'm a waitress at and sits a table. When asked if she's ordering, she just responds with "but, but i do have a lot of cleaning to do" and heads to the bathroom. she's in there for at least 15 minutes, complaining about how the music was too loud. My manager turns the music up a few notches and eventually she emerges, very angry. He made her leave and she yelled a few obsceneties back at him. When we went back to the bathroom there was trash and residue all over the stall. included at least three Depends Adult Diapers... which were NOT empty. Lots of dirty Wet One packs too. And guess who's side work was to clean bathrooms that night? Ding Ding Ding. Me. great. So I pulled out the rubber gloves and cleaned this lady's **** off the damn floor, for not all of it stayed neatly contained in the diaper. mannn was i pissed that night.

... I'm not talking a smudge on a dollar bill... i'm talking dog piles worth. hahaha

DAMN YOU! :laugh:

Okay. A few of these are.......disgusting. I worked in a hospital for 4 years. I've been **** on, pissed on, spit on, thrown up on, and bled on. Sometimes by the same patient. Think I'll leave it at that. Yuck.

Yeah well, when I worked at Wal-Mart some guy tried to give me a piss soaked 20. I could smell that nastiness from when he was trying to hand it to me. I asked him if he had any other cash and he told me no. I told him that I could not take the money. He proceeded to get hostile and when my manger came over she told him, "You need to take that 20 bill to the bank and get a new one, because taht one smells like piss!!!" EVERYONE in the 3 lines around me gave the, eww followed by a chuckle.

ok I got one.

Few years back when first starting a job with a Hotel I had noticed a women always sleeping in the lounge area, I asked if you had a room and she said yea...gave me the room number and name checked it out and yes she did have a room. I asked her to please go to sleep in the room as guests wouldnt like to see an old women sleeping in the middle of the lounge, she says her husband has turrets and wakes her up with his twitching and yelling all night so whatever I let her sleep in a meeting room that night. Next day after they check out my manager and I go up to the room becuase a few guests complained or a bad odor comming from thier room. We walk in and I swear to god its the worst thing I have ever seen. Probably about 15-20 steak knives, pens, the freakin tv remote covered in sh*t and blood all over the room. Sh*t smeared all over the walls. Freakin guy wrote "All will Die" in sh*t on the wall. He let the toliet overflor with sh*t so there was now wet sh*t seeping under to the room below.Called the cops and said the name of the guy came up with a few hotels before. I had nightmares for weeks.

Yeah well, when I worked at Wal-Mart some guy tried to give me a piss soaked 20.

Sorry dude. I still do not know why you had to make such a scene. I was going to explain that I was driving home with a new puppy and it peed in my lap. C'mon. Did you think I pissed myself. It was the dog. I swear. That ****er ate my homework too. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

ok I got one.

Few years back when first starting a job with a Hotel I had noticed a women always sleeping in the lounge area, I asked if you had a room and she said yea...gave me the room number and name checked it out and yes she did have a room. I asked her to please go to sleep in the room as guests wouldnt like to see an old women sleeping in the middle of the lounge, she says her husband has turrets and wakes her up with his twitching and yelling all night so whatever I let her sleep in a meeting room that night. Next day after they check out my manager and I go up to the room becuase a few guests complained or a bad odor comming from thier room. We walk in and I swear to god its the worst thing I have ever seen. Probably about 15-20 steak knives, pens, the freakin tv remote covered in sh*t and blood all over the room. Sh*t smeared all over the walls. Freakin guy wrote "All will Die" in sh*t on the wall. He let the toliet overflor with sh*t so there was now wet sh*t seeping under to the room below.Called the cops and said the name of the guy came up with a few hotels before. I had nightmares for weeks.

I'm sorry to DLSF and SK89 but this guy wins by a long run.. Sir I award you the Trophy of S**t stories..

:pooh: :1stplace: :pooh:

Mines not particularly gross as it is funny...

I was driving home from school in NC once and all of a sudden it just HIT me...I had to take a major smash soooooo bad.

I pulled off the highway and of course I picked the exit that didn't have an immediate gas station/fast food establishment right near off-ramp. I hauled ass down the street for a minute or two and came up on a shopping center. After doing a quick scan of what stores there would let me use their bathroom, I for some reason decided upon the tanning salon. Whatever.

I go tearing across the parking lot, open the door and the chick behind the counters like "Hey, how can I help you?"

To which I reply with "IDONTNEEDTOTANCANIJUSTUSEYOURBATHROOMPLEASE" and she lets me. I fly to the back of the store, into the bathroom and proceed to take a gigantic smash of epic proportions.

I finish up, flush the commode, wash my hands and notice the sound of the toilet behind me....took a look at it and well....it's overflowing and my turds are coming up pretty quick.

So what do I do?

Leave the bathroom, go back to the girl at the front desk and say "THANKSBUTITHINKYOURTOILETSMAKINGAFUNNYNOISEMAYBEYOUSHOULDGOCHECKITOUT" and leave...get in my car and bolt.

My friend called it a "**** n run".

My daughter is a lifeguard at a public pool, they have problems with people ****ting in the sink and floor...that's the girls. :rolleyes:

The boys throw it on the ceiling and make it stick for a surprise.

People are strange.

Archived