Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disgusting Stories (mostly about ****)

I searched, but found nothing and couldn't believe there hasnt been a thread about people's funny/disgusting stories....so here it is; post your funny/disgusting stories here for the ES crew to enjoy.

Mine:

My first day at work as a cashier, I'm getting the hang of the cash register, and the lady training me left to go to the bakery. I go through some customers, and I get to one guy. He unloads his cart onto the belt as I ask him "how are yu today?" His reply, "FINE!!" I was taken back by his rudeness, but continued to scan his groceries. When it came time to pay for them, I told him the total, and he handed me the money.....I happened to look at his hand, and on his two fingers was a brown substance. I was intrigued, no way in hell is that what I think it is...well he hands me the money, and I realize, it IS what I thought it was.....****! The retard had **** on his hands and was giving me money! I couldnt believe it! I manuevered my hand so I didnt touch it, be had already rubbed it on the money with his hands :puke:

Flash forward to today, this idiot comes back in my line once again....with **** on his fingers again, and also does the same rude "FINE!!" to me. I couldnt believe it, its like being struck by lighting twice :laugh:

So yeah, who can top that? :laugh:

He probably rolls his **** in the kitty litter and makes his own candy. Now thats disgusting!

Its a strange, strange world out there.

:laugh: Probably, this guy scares the **** out of me because he has that serial killer look...then again it could just be a big prank too.....hmmm, maybe I should try this, but I'd probably get arrested :laugh:

My brother once peed in a kitty litter box to see what would happen. Basically the whole damn thing clumped up, my dad noticed and came out and asked, "Who pissed in the kitty litter box?" My brother had to admit it was him and he got into some pretty serious trouble. I remember laughing pretty hard because of the sheer stupidity of it all.

My brother once peed in a kitty litter box to see what would happen. Basically the whole damn thing clumped up, my dad noticed and came out and asked, "Who pissed in the kitty litter box?" My brother had to admit it was him and he got into some pretty serious trouble. I remember laughing pretty hard because of the sheer stupidity of it all.

I've pissed in a kitty litter box a few times. No one ever found out that.

This is the kind of story than can only be satisfying if it ends with 'and ever since then, he can ONLY go in the litter box. Yeah, it freaked his girlfriend out at first, but now she's into it too - its actually quite convenient - not to mention the water savings'.

Or maybe its just me :)

:laugh: Probably, this guy scares the **** out of me because he has that serial killer look...then again it could just be a big prank too.....hmmm, maybe I should try this, but I'd probably get arrested :laugh:

You should put menstrual blood on your hands, so when you have to scan his items you can wipe clumps of uterus lining on them. Then, you should get a hold of one of those little plastic fetuses (feti?) and put it in your underwear. Right before you give him his change reach into the seat of your pants and pull out the bloody nasty fetus and then look at the guy with a dead serious face and say, "Sorry about this fetus--I've been trying to get this ****er out for days."

This is the kind of story than can only be satisfying if it ends with 'and ever since then, he can ONLY go in the litter box. Yeah, it freaked his girlfriend out at first, but now she's into it too - its actually quite convenient - not to mention the water savings'.

Or maybe its just me :)

Next time I tell it I'm going to use that ending. Where do I send the royalty checks?

No way would I have taken the poop-smeared currency the second time. To say nothing of the first... :laugh:

Next time that guy shows up at the register, take out a syringe and squirt some bloody urine into his mouth.

If he comes back to your register line again, THEN you should worry.

I honestly don't know why I posted this... but this thread is destined for greatness.

Next time that guy shows up at the register, take out a syringe and squirt some bloody urine into his mouth.

I honestly don't know why I posted this... but this thread is destined for greatness.

I have no idea why, but this just made me laugh out loud.....

crazy thread....

Here's my approach. Take the cash. Hand him his change and right before you press it into his hand, hawk up something nice and gooey for him. Then give him a big wide grin and a wink and say 'call me'.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That would be nice, but I'd probably get fired for that :laugh: Maybe I should call him on it and ask him what it is? :doh:

Archived