Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clayton: Briggs trade OVER Merged x3 -YOU better start reading the READ ME Threads ;)

skinsn24

F.Y.I.

The following examples constitute spam:

• Very short posts that do not add value to the topic. Example: posts with only the words, "i dunno," or "lol cool," can be considered spam. If that is the only contribution you make to the discussion, this is not the place for you.

lol,

cool :D

This is some excellent news. If it were a player at a need position I would probably like the trade more since we would still have a first round pick. Briggs looks like a system player to me, and frankly anyone will look good next to Urlacher.

Now the question remains....will we move up, down, or stay put?

The mods are gettin' ready for tomorrow!:)

Did Clayton say why the deal was off? Did the Bears or Redskins kill the deal, did he say?

Hail,

H

He said the deal is officially over and they "ran out of time" i assume come draft time, we could be ringing there phone again if no other offers are on the table, or they might call us and say hey, we will throw in some extra candy to sweeten you up.

He said the deal is officially over and they "ran out of time" i assume come draft time, we could be ringing there phone again if no other offers are on the table, or they might call us and say hey, we will throw in some extra candy to sweeten you up.

Interesting. I would think the Skins have the upper hand in this, so I hope we wait for them to call us. If Quinn drops, our phone will be ringing.

If not, then I can see us calling them and offering Marshall or something else.

Hail,

H

check the time stamp

shows it was a matter of less than a minute between all three, the difference I did do a search first before posting

BTW, I also messaged a mod to merge

:cry::rolleyes:

That is great news, hopefully we make a great pick tomorrow and the rest will be history. :cheers:

Interesting. I would think the Skins have the upper hand in this, so I hope we wait for them to call us. If Quinn drops, our phone will be ringing.

If not, then I can see us calling them and offering Marshall or something else.

Hail,

H

I think if Peterson in there when we pick, our phone may ring. GB could* be looking to snag him. BUt quinn would be much better for us as we know the dolphins want to trade.

Just reported live on ESPN

7:13 Eastern time, John Clayton Said time had run out and the deal is not happening.

I assume that once we are on the clock we may reopen talks if we dont get a better offer for the 6th but until then this trade is dead.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I think if Peterson in there when we pick, our phone may ring. GB could* be looking to snag him. BUt quinn would be much better for us as we know the dolphins want to trade.

Good point. And if BOTH drop!?!? I guess that gives us something to cheer for during the first five picks anyway!

Hail,

H

Good point. And if BOTH drop!?!? I guess that gives us something to cheer for during the first five picks anyway!

Hail,

H

If both drop...double trade down first to 9 then as long as MN doesnt take peterson down to 12....add 2 second rounders!!

Not very likely though

Archived