Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clayton: Briggs trade OVER Merged x3 -YOU better start reading the READ ME Threads ;)

skinsn24

Gosh, giving up our leading tackler and playmaker in the passing lanes for an unneeded player/cap hit. Thank God it's "DEAD".

I agree, and a few weeks ago, I wanted to trade to happen, but I didnt want us to give up anyone, except maybe Warrick Holdman, and I wanted a 2nd rounder along with their first rounder. If we wouldve given up Marshall, I wouldve been pissed. Not that Im some huge Lemar Marshall fan, but I wouldve felt we were getting the doo doo end of the stick. Good work FO.

I'd be very cautious. This rumor is a vampire. It keeps rising from the dead. Maybe it's a zombie trying to eat my brain. Well... it's some type of undead.

No Briggs. No Landry. I think I'll be fine.

He's right. This deal is like Freddy Krueger. No matter how many times you kill him. He keeps coming back for sequels.

Ummm i am pretty sure i still have no idea what you guys are talking about.:cool:

The movie Animal House when John Belushi is trying to keep up the spirits of the fraternity house and makes a speech, but he doesn't get the history right.

"Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl harbor?"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's on a roll."

The movie Animal House when John Belushi is trying to keep up the spirits of the fraternity house and makes a speech, but he doesn't get the history right.

"Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl harbor?"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's on a roll."

ahhh yes of course, why was this referenced? just random or did i miss something before hand.

Im going to leave on this note.

For some strange reason, I have a feeling we're getting Calvin Johnson tomorrow. Not that I want him or dont want him. Im just saying, I have a STRONG feeling we're getting him tomorrow. Im not sayin I agree on what we are going to give up to get him, I think we will get him tomorrow. If not, no sweat off my back. But the clouds are starting to swirl.

Hmmmm.....now it's the Bears rejecting us twice? Whatever Bears. Keep your headache. This deal is flippin' obnoxious.

Bears | Team not willing to make Briggs trade

Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:16:03 -0700

Adam Schefter, of NFL Network, reports the Chicago Bears do not want to make the trade with the Washington Redskins for LB Lance Briggs as it currently stands. Under the current proposal, the Bears would trade Briggs and the 31st overall pick for the sixth overall pick. The Bears are unwilling because they would then want to trade down to accumulate picks, but no team seems to want to offer what the Bears would want for the sixth pick.

For some strange reason, I have a feeling we're getting Calvin Johnson tomorrow. Not that I want him or dont want him. Im just saying, I have a STRONG feeling we're getting him tomorrow. Im not sayin I agree on what we are going to give up to get him, I think we will get him tomorrow. If not, no sweat off my back. But the clouds are starting to swirl.

I REALLY REALLY hope you're right!

Yes, I have a strange feeling the big 3 are gonna what they really want, unfortunately

Archived