Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Broncos Sign Holdman

skinsn24

He'll probably lead the league in interceptions and make the pro bowl like Walt Harris last year. Then there will be a million threads with people coming outta the woodwork saying how we never should have let holdman go.

He is an ordinary player and I doubt that we will miss him.

Still he will probably be a solid backup for the Broncos. He played for minimum wage last season. It's not his fault that he won the starting WLB job. If he had been the backup we paid him to be we would all be calling him "good depth" instead of making him a scapegoat.

Let's stop picking on Holdman and put the blame where it belongs. The front office signed and drafted all those bums who were so bad last preseason. We signed Posey at the last minute just so we could have six real NFL LBs on the 53-man roster. The front office are also the ones who overpaid to trade up to draft a LB who couldn't beat out Holdman until the very end of the season.

Even now we don't have six better LBs on our roster (Washington, Fletcher-Baker, McIntosh, Marshall, Campbell).

Coming off one of the best seasons of his eight-year career, Holdman in particular could challenge for a starting job, while Lewis figures to be a backup

That would be known as "embellishing." Or something like that. :rolleyes:

Well at least the "Put in Arrington,Dont play Holdman" frenzy has died, now that they are both gone what will people freak out about.. hmmmm,im sure theres something this week

people can rake eachothers eyes out about,jus cant put my finger on it.

Hehehehe.....couldn't have happened to a better team. Can't wait to see ole' Coach Ratface grimace when Holdman gets pushed around like a wheelbarrow by O-linemen.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Donkeys are #4 on my list of most hated teams, that's for dang sure!! :)

Archived