Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Coverage: NFL Network/ESPN ?

RedskinsFanatic

Okay, I know this post is lame but I'm going away to the Coast this weekend but need to see the draft Sat. A.M. is this being shown on both ESPN & NFL Network?........I know the room has ESPN but if it's on the NFL Network only, I'm going to have to make other arrangements to see it...thanks for the help guys. :logo:

Okay, I know this post is lame but I'm going away to the Coast this weekend but need to see the draft Sat. A.M. is this being shown on both ESPN & NFL Network?........I know the room has ESPN but if it's on the NFL Network only, I'm going to have to make other arrangements to see it...thanks for the help guys. :logo:

Both

disagree and I like the graphic set up on ESPN 100times better.
Corey Chavous and Mike Mayock know more about what's going on in the draft than any other two human beings on earth. You might not find it as aesthetically pleasing, but the info and quality of discussion is not even comparable.

Corey Chavous and Mike Mayock know more about what's going on in the draft than any other two human beings on earth. You might not find it as aesthetically pleasing' date=' but the info and quality of discussion is not even comparable.[/quote']

yeah, I trust Mayock a lot more than Kiper and the NFL network has actual players doing the analyzing. I'm a little scared to break tradition this year, but I might be watching the NFL network's coverage over ESPN this time around. Hopefully things work out :cheers:

A) why do you need to watch the draft in HD? That's like buying a $5000 car stereo system for a beat up Ford Pinto.

B) I would rather check the internet or some other media for draft information, not a bunch of people talking to hear themselves talk.

I wonder if there's anyway to have the picks sent to your phone or E-mail?

Archived