Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proof of How We Go 16-0

aairricc

And these are the people that we have to count on at the home games. No wonder why he have a near-100,000-seat-stadium and not ranked as the loudest in the league.

exactly, when I drove 10 hours to see the skins vs falcons game this year I was annoyed at how many fans SIT at a game. 2nd and defiinitely 3rd downs on D we all need to be losing our voices. Lost mine for almost a week.

I truly believe anything is possible. However, this one's just not likely whatsoever lol. Good to see that some Skins fans still hold their heads up even after enduring some rough times. That's what makes us such a great fan base.

This is really funny. If the Skins have a great camp, and gel with the new pieces/players they have acquired ... I am optimistically hoping for a winning season. Anything beyond that is gravvy.

The expectations that we are playoff bound will depend upon 2 things.

1/ How well does Jason Campbell mature and play. He did enough last season to merit a good hard look ... But, he yet has to truly demonstrate he is worth the 3draft picks we gave up to draft him!

He will have to raise his playing game, and be more accurate passing to openWRS, and make better reads.

2/ Defense. If it plays like last year we are done for!

I would love to back this story but it is way to homerish.
If it was a joke should it not be put in a defferent section of ES since the stadium is for redskins talk. Hmmm, the tailgate section sounds about right.

The Tailgate (105 Viewing)

Use this forum to participate in off-topic discussions (politics, entertainment, history, technology, humor, etc.) Please note that some threads may contain material not suitable for viewing at work or around children – view at your own discretion.

nebster, keeps your eyes open for Pittman4Two's posts. He posts in the Stadium, and his posts are full of facts, but he writes about the Tampa Bay BUCS and puts them in the Stadium. What's up with THAT?

If it was a joke should it not be put in a defferent section of ES since the stadium is for redskins talk. Hmmm, the tailgate section sounds about right.

The Tailgate (105 Viewing)

Use this forum to participate in off-topic discussions (politics, entertainment, history, technology, humor, etc.) Please note that some threads may contain material not suitable for viewing at work or around children – view at your own discretion.

:doh: get a freaking life, mod wanna-be

exactly, when I drove 10 hours to see the skins vs falcons game this year I was annoyed at how many fans SIT at a game. 2nd and defiinitely 3rd downs on D we all need to be losing our voices. Lost mine for almost a week.

amen, especially after going to VTech college games for a year where everyone is standing and jumping and screaming THE ENTIRE GAME, and then going to a skins game...its kinda weird

We should all share the same enthusiasm, I mean what does it really hurt? As for the game noise, or lack of...

In order to get season tickets you should be nominated during games as a potential holder, too many lamers there that even when the game got close people still just acted like we were at an opera.

To think these (or any) players dont feed off of the crowd and emotion is just rediculous. We all need to spread the word to make FedEx the most obscenely loud and crazy stadium in Pro Sports!! :2cents:

:point2sky

A well reasoned, clear and exceptionally thoughtful piece that was truly an enjoyable read. :)

Much better than the pseudo-analytical, self-congratulatory garbage we get from the other so-called "professional" pundits.

16 - 0 sounds good to me!

:allhail:

Archived