Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Imus on the Hot Seat for Rutgers Comments

Dan T.

Not that I am trying to bring this thread back on track. I think Hijacking is an art.

However, I think the problem with the outrage is that you (anybody) could have done better than Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Those two hypocrites probably own their own printing companies to get the protest signs up faster.

Not to mention Jackson is still doing his thing, and he had his famous Hymietown (sp?) statement.

So, while I think anybody who's offended should have the right to complain and even protest. Whoever chooses to do so, should also choose better leaders.

So, while I think anybody who's offended should have the right to complain and even protest. Whoever chooses to do so, should also choose better leaders.

Does that mean I should re-think my idea of having a protest of WPGC with David Duke leading the charge?

Not that I am trying to bring this thread back on track. I think Hijacking is an art.

However, I think the problem with the outrage is that you (anybody) could have done better than Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Those two hypocrites probably own their own printing companies to get the protest signs up faster.

Not to mention Jackson is still doing his thing, and he had his famous Hymietown (sp?) statement.

This post gets the :thumbsup:

:applause:

Yeah, but what do you think about Pavano's performance last night? Pretty tight, right?

I think many are missing the main point, his comments were against COLLEGE GIRLS, young girls, yes they are in college but still it is like someone insulting someones daughter. This is why this has taking on a life of its own.

Cal Ripken announced he does not want to go on air with him because of this, he is father and is ashamed of the insults.

Archived