Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi Suisham, meet John Carney

FunBunch7

I didn't realize he's that old...but 23 out of 25 is great...granted, he played in the dome, but still. WE need to bring in another at some point...

Vanderjact is out there, Carney is out there...Suish did well last season but I'm not going to annoint him as the next Adam Vinatierri any time soon.

Even teams secure with their kicker bring in another kicker during camp.

If we were gonna sign a kicker for decent money, I would sign Lawrence Tynes to an offer sheet. But that's just me.

Heck yeah...but what would we have to give up as far as draft picks is the question...

But Tynes does have experience kicking in cold weather...he almost won a Championship for my fantasy team a couple years ago...lol

Here we go again. A team drops some old, washed up bum, and Skins fans across the world want us to go sign him.

How about we stick with Suisham and let him kick for us for the next 8-10 seasons?

Of course I'd like Suisham to be our man for the next 8 years...but he still needs to have some competition in camp...Carney, Tynes, Vanderjact? We need to get one of these guys on our roster...

I realize we let David Akers get away and it would suck to have the same thing happen with Swish...but we need to get some more legs in here so we might as well look at Carney, or some of the others.

Heck...who's the best Arena League kicker? Thier goals are only like 9 feet accross...?

When you try and "upgrade" a position that was strong for you, you run into trouble. See Adam Archuletta. Suisham did a good job, and due to his youth has the possibility to be around for 20 more years. Until he struggles, which he has yet to do, then I see no reason to "upgrade" at kicker.

Here we go again. A team drops some old, washed up bum, and Skins fans across the world want us to go sign him.

How about we stick with Suisham and let him kick for us for the next 8-10 seasons?

Smartest post yet. I'm tired of it too. He's 44 yrs old and can't kickoff. We can't afford to carry 2 kickers. Let the Giants pick him up. They lost Feely. I saw that Carney was released about 1 hour ago and I knew there would be some lane-brain out there that would want to sign him.

Archived