Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dolphin massacre in Japan (video)....WARNING: it's GORY

twenty-eight

Do any of you know what you're talking about?  

369 members have voted

1. 1. Do any of you know what you're talking about?

• I want to trade up for CJ. I watched more than 3 Georgia Tech games last season.
    • I want to trade up for CJ. I did not watch more than 3 Georgia Tech games last season.
    • I do not want to trade up for CJ. I watched more than 3 Georgia Tech games last season.
    • I do not want to trade up for CJ. I did not watch more than 3 Georgia Tech games last season.

I think the argument here is that is it really necessary to drag them to the warehouse from the back of the truck and then let them suffocate? Seems extremely excessive and just down right cruel. There isn't an easier way to put them down without them having to asphyxiate as school children walk by?

Exactly - what a bunch of fu**ing savages - I would have no problem doing the same thing to one of those pieces of sh*t as they're doing to the dolphin. And I'm not kidding.

I saw a similar video earlier today also, very cruel. It was explained that they make the dolphins suffer rather than kill them quick, because when they are dying their body releases adrenaline which makes the meat tastier. I don't know the exact truth to that but it's sick any way you look at it.

Anyone here seen the videos KFC chickens and cow farms in America, They are very similar.

And their are worst things like skinning animals to make fur coats and whats sad is USA is their #1 buyer.(damn paris hilton)

stop eating meat then if you are going to cry after watching this

didn't take long for the stupid logic to show up.

You can eat meat and support less cruel slaughtering practices. Just like you can support cleaner emissions and still drive a car. Or support a war and not volunteer to go fight it, or pull your kids out of college and make them go fight it.

I wanted to cry so bad. I HATE THEM JAPANESE PEOPLE I HATE THEM. They dont care about anything. Humans who kill animals like this should all freaking die.

Why would you post this I am depressed now.

SO true.This made me sad. That is sooo damn awful! Why would anyone do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I mean at least kill them in a humane way, mybe put them to sleep and then butcher them! But just to kill them like it's nothing is horrible!

Off topic** I saw a Documentary not long ago where as Dolphins were raping other Dolphins. Two males would hold one female amongst them away from their pack and not let her out of their sights. One would feed and the other would watch the female and vice versa. Weird but off topic.

The film is sad and that's why I don't ask the cook how it died; just don't burn it.

Good thing this wasn't true for our distant ancestors. And what so bad about this? Dolphins are hunted by sharks and killer whales and torn to pieces...whats the difference. Some of you probably go out in the woods and shoot wild life....whats the difference?

That sharks and whales are their NATURAL predators in nature and HAVE to kill them that way. Humans COULD do it humanely but choose not to. And we don't NEED dolphins.

Good thing this wasn't true for our distant ancestors. And what so bad about this? Dolphins are hunted by sharks and killer whales and torn to pieces...whats the difference. Some of you probably go out in the woods and shoot wild life....whats the difference?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You should go with the rest of those Japanese people and rot somewhere...

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

You are probably the type of person that killed animals for fun as a child.

Digusting.

It would be different if they were sharks or something. But everyone loves dolphins and puppies. So seeing a dolphin massacre is pretty disturbing.

Drockvb=friend of the porpoise.

Exactly thats how I feel its like they rounded up a bunch of puppies and shot them with shotguns. Who would feel this bad if it was a bunch of fish? Not many.

those guys are pure filth and I hope they have the same fate as those dolphins.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Circle of Life

Sad but its no different than slaughtering pigs.

Yeah, a little different!

I watched Gordon Ramsey's two pigs slaughtered on the F Word a couple of days ago. From a completely unexpected electric shock to bleeding out took ten seconds.

I have a feeling that some of those Dolphins were in agony for close to an hour before passing.

Not really the same thing, is it?

Archived